WA Delegate: None.
New Britannia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in New Britannia
World Census agents tested the sharpness of household objects, the softness of children's play equipment, and the survival rate of people taking late walks to determine how safe each nation is to visit.
As a region, New Britannia is ranked 10,582nd in the world for Safest.
- : The Dominion of Ntoateedhareksern arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Union of Trinley of the region Diamond Citadel proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Ascendancy and New Britannia.
- : The The the the of Karube Otsu departed this region for Violet Irises.
- : The Commonwealth of Alpiea of the region The Ascendancy ordered the closure of its embassy in New Britannia.
- : Trump warriors of the region The Trump Patriots of America proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federation of Australian Republic of the region Regionless proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Moistest Holy Nation of New Ducklands of the region Rossferry proposed constructing embassies.
- : Political wisdoms of the region The Trump Patriots of America proposed constructing embassies.
- : Novus patriam of the region Debate heaven proposed constructing embassies.
New Britannia Regional Message Board
Voted against the Renewable Energy Installations Act. In-character reason here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=217044&p=12477498#p12477498
>>>All Nations: Go to the South Pacific, join the WA and endorse Brutland and Norden. It is time to destroy this tyrant called Milograd!<<<
have fun guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtOSzeG8Wp0
Due to the long-term inactivity of relations between TEP and New Britannia, our embassy with this region is hereby closed.
Anyone there? I used to be foreign secretary and member of the house of commons back in 2011.
Yeah I'm here, I used to be an ambassador from elsewhere and for here. And good mates with the old emperor, been a while though
I'm new and was wondering what it is exactly that we do here.
So I here u rool teh waves...