WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Blue Serenity of Awesome Islands
Embassies: Texas, The Pleiades, Antarctic Oasis, Zhaucauozian Friendship, Western Atlantic, the West Pacific, Testregionia, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Osiris, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Caldonian Union, Trendsetter, and Mr Money Headquarters.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Monkey Island
The World Census ranked nations on the basis of how odd, extreme, or fundamentalist their social, economic, and political systems are.
As a region, Monkey Island is ranked 5,953rd in the world for Most Extreme.
|11.||The Blue Serenity of Awesome Islands||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We're not just awesome - we're awesome squared!”|
- : The Sultanate of Sikh Socialist of the region The Republic of India proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federation of Australian Republic of the region Regionless proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Blue Serenity of Awesome Islands arrived from Balder.
- : The Blue Serenity of Awesome Islands changed the regional password.
- : Embassy cancelled between Final Fantasy and Monkey Island.
- : Frenchy 32 of the region Final Fantasy ordered the closure of its embassy in Monkey Island.
- : The Democratic Republic of Pokemanland of the region Homelands proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Freedom4Merica of the region The United Nationstates proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between One big Island and Monkey Island.
- : The Empire of BrightonBurg of the region One big Island ordered the closure of its embassy in Monkey Island.
Monkey Island Regional Message Board
Kazejin is alive out of compulsion, and here due to nostalgia. I'll be here till I can't come back no mo'. I mean I think I've been here for 15 years or so, so why stop now?
Anyways, just do whatever you think is best Ziggs. I've never really gotten beyond the 'log in before you CTE' stage of NS.
Personally if there was going to be a region merge, I'd prefer a region like the AO(ie the Antarctic Oasis) It has an active founder and a delegate(who is usually appointed by the founder, but only after putting all prospective candidates through RP hell...its a region tradition) The AO residents also don't take themselves too seriously. However I'd rather keep a password because I despise raiders who like to piss all over founderless regions(I suspect the raiders do so to overcompensate for having small peckers).
Without an active founder, and without a delegate, I'm going to keep the password in place.
As for a region merge...I don't know enough about other players / regions to have an opinion one way or the other, but it stands to reason that as attrition shrinks our current region that something will eventually have to happen. Until we're gone though, at least we're here.
This nation isn't very active because it's just a puppet for my main nation, The Free Bears of Bears Armed, planted here when you were "livelier".
If you do decide on a merger then you'd be welcome in the Bears' home region, the International Democratic Union, and I expect that we could add a "Now incorporating Monkey Island" line to the RMB there.
I may try and reach out to Mousey for the AwesomeIslands password - at least then the region won't be completely dead.
I'm back-ish. RL has been crazy hectic, so pretty much all of my puppets died. >_> This summer isn't looking to be any more sane, unfortunately, but I'll try to make sure I keep this one alive, at least.
Welcome back Mousey. Ziggies been doing a fine job in your absence, but we missed you...even though you're an icky Packers fan.😝
Hey wait a second.