WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Texas, The Pleiades, Antarctic Oasis, Final Fantasy, Zhaucauozian Friendship, Western Atlantic, the West Pacific, Testregionia, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Osiris, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Caldonian Union, Trendsetter, Mr Money Headquarters, and One big Island.
Tags: General Assembly, Independent, Featured, World Assembly, Neutral, Sports, Offsite Forums, Founderless, Snarky, Small, National Sovereigntist, Libertarian, and 2 others.Role Player, and Password.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in Monkey Island
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, Monkey Island is ranked 3,240th in the world for Highest Drug Use.
Last poll: “Regional Password?”
- : The ƃuᴉɯoɔ sᴉ ʞɔnp of New Ducklands of the region Rossferry proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Political Wisdoms of the region THE TRUMP PATRIOTS OF AMERICA proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Rogue Nation of Simian Island arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Heterogeneously High States of Kikiyo arrived from Osiris.
- : The Kingdom of Chew Dynasty of the region Zhou proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Eminent Domain of Ziggie Valencourt created a new regional poll: "Regional Password?".
- : The Eminent Domain of Ziggie Valencourt updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Empire of BrightonBurg of the region One big Island cancelled the closure of its embassy in Monkey Island.
- : The Empire of BrightonBurg of the region One big Island ordered the closure of its embassy in Monkey Island.
- : Smart alecs ceased to exist.
Monkey Island Regional Message Board
All is as it should be.
is this thing on?
a priest, a rabbi, and a nun all walk into a pub. the bartender looks at them and says "what is this, some kind of joke?"
I pulled the embassy because I thought this region was dead,but Catgirls posted so I wont,would you guys want to merge with us? the BB would welcome you all :D
we're not dead yet!
I think I'll go for a walk.
In all seriousness, without AwesomeIslands or a Delegate, we can't get the password off the region which is limiting our ability to expand.
We still have 8 nations active enough to not be dead, so I have hope that we have 8 people here still. :)
Oh, apparently I can control the password.
Now we need a vote on whether to remove the password or not.
Kazejin is alive out of compulsion, and here due to nostalgia. I'll be here till I can't come back no mo'. I mean I think I've been here for 15 years or so, so why stop now?
Anyways, just do whatever you think is best Ziggs. I've never really gotten beyond the 'log in before you CTE' stage of NS.
Personally if there was going to be a region merge, I'd prefer a region like the AO(ie the Antarctic Oasis) It has an active founder and a delegate(who is usually appointed by the founder, but only after putting all prospective candidates through RP hell...its a region tradition) The AO residents also don't take themselves too seriously. However I'd rather keep a password because I despise raiders who like to piss all over founderless regions(I suspect the raiders do so to overcompensate for having small peckers).
Without an active founder, and without a delegate, I'm going to keep the password in place.
As for a region merge...I don't know enough about other players / regions to have an opinion one way or the other, but it stands to reason that as attrition shrinks our current region that something will eventually have to happen. Until we're gone though, at least we're here.