WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Libertatem, Central Pacific Empire, FORGE, The Union of Democratic States, LCRUA, Solid Kingdom, Superiorem Merionem Region, The Empire of Friendship, The United Rogue Nations of Alteria, Lucy In The Sky, Dragon Clan, United Countries of NationStates, Pro Life International, The League of Conservative Nations, Right to Life, The Western Isles, and 32 others.The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Gay, Sunalaya, Anteria, Conservative League, International Northwestern Union, United Republic of Sovereign States, The Bar on the corner of every region, APSIA, Laotis, The Mystical Council, Solar Alliance, Gay Equality, Nations without a Region, Is It True, The Great American Union, The Unified Christians Alliance, New Republica, Laissez Faireholm, Alternate History Earth, Empire of Andrew, Eireann, Alliance of Catholic Nations, Decatur, The Greater Empire, Cashnatchee, Voluntaryism, League of Christian Nations, Juritean Union, The United Federation of Countries, Zentari, and Bus Stop.
Construction of embassies with Future Earth has commenced. Completion expected .
Tags: Defender, Regional Government, LGBT, Free Trade, Industrial, Serious, Social, Featured, Medium, Game Player, Libertarian, Neutral, and 8 others.Pacifist, Capitalist, Democratic, Independent, Casual, Socialist, Conservative, and Communist.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in International Republican Union
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed to the unknowable will of animal-based spirit gods.
As a region, International Republican Union is ranked 18,137th in the world for Most Primitive.
|21.||The Not Holy of Cyborgs And Sentient Machines||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We shall remove class. And colour. And creed.”|
|22.||The Controller Corporation of The Completly Oppressive States||Corporate Police State||“Oppress with a fiery passion”|
|23.||The Earth Republic of Kelmet||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace Progress Prosperity”|
|24.||The Holy Empire of Jadentopia||Corporate Bordello||“no waifu no laifu”|
- : The Subjective Society of VenomRingo agreed to construct embassies with Future Earth.
- : The Subjective Society of VenomRingo rejected Practical United Region of Tamriel's request for regional embassies.
- : The Subjective Society of VenomRingo rejected Union of Conservative Nations's request for regional embassies.
- : The Republic of Terrinala of the region Union of Conservative Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : Magikartopia ceased to exist.
- : The Second Constitutional Empire of South Otselic of the region Practical United Region of Tamriel proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dictatorship of Ado of the region The Pirate Bay proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Great United Provinces of Greater Tuvalu of the region Future Earth proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Nation with Cloud Envy of Conservative Idealism appointed The Holdfast of the Neck of Vladivostokava as Attorney General with authority over Communications and Polls in International Republican Union.
- : The Nation with Cloud Envy of Conservative Idealism dismissed The Cult of Ringo Star of Ron Paul USA as Attorney General of International Republican Union.
International Republican Union Regional Message Board
Get well soon!
What about RTSs?
I don't know really. I've never been a PC gamer, and most RTSs were on PC when I was younger, so I never got into them. I don't see any reason why I wouldn't like them since I do like tabletop wargames.
Here's to the fab four being back on YouTube!
I would post a video but I could find a good one for It's All Too Much D:
"This video contains content from UMG_MK. It is not available in your country."
They'll probably be back stateside in about two years. It's a Beatles tradition.
I need to do something.
Does anyone ever have like, A sudden drive to do something that comes out of nowhere when you usually have not at all and it feels like your brain is going 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 etc miles an hour and you just don't know what do do with it? c:
Are you an artist of any sort? A writer, or a musician, or a painter?
That feeling is inspiration. Use it to fuel your greatest passion, whatever that passion may be.
Is it just me or do the sixties-era Bee Gees almost sound Beatles-esque? I'm so used to hearing the '97 Vegas concert versions of their songs that hearing the originals is downright surreal.