WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Libertatem, Central Pacific Empire, FORGE, The Union of Democratic States, LCRUA, Solid Kingdom, Superiorem Merionem Region, The Empire of Friendship, The United Rogue Nations of Alteria, Lucy In The Sky, Dragon Clan, United Countries of NationStates, Pro Life International, The League of Conservative Nations, Right to Life, The Western Isles, and 32 others.The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Gay, Sunalaya, Anteria, Conservative League, International Northwestern Union, United Republic of Sovereign States, The Bar on the corner of every region, APSIA, Laotis, The Mystical Council, Solar Alliance, Gay Equality, Nations without a Region, Is It True, The Great American Union, The Unified Christians Alliance, New Republica, Laissez Faireholm, Alternate History Earth, Empire of Andrew, Eireann, Alliance of Catholic Nations, Decatur, The Greater Empire, Cashnatchee, Voluntaryism, League of Christian Nations, Juritean Union, The United Federation of Countries, Zentari, and Bus Stop.
Tags: Casual, Capitalist, Conservative, Libertarian, Industrial, Defender, Featured, Regional Government, LGBT, Socialist, Medium, Social, and 8 others.Serious, Independent, Communist, Neutral, Game Player, Free Trade, Democratic, and Pacifist.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cheerful Citizens in International Republican Union
The World Census shared cheeky grins with citizens around the world in order to determine which were the most relentlessly cheerful.
As a region, International Republican Union is ranked 17,146th in the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
|11.||The Commonwealth of Little Muse||New York Times Democracy||“My power is initiative.”|
|12.||The Free Republc of Suzi Island||Corporate Bordello||“Freedom isn't Free”|
|13.||The Not Holy of Cyborgs And Sentient Machines||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We shall remove class. And colour. And creed.”|
|14.||The Empire of The Danubian River||Capitalist Paradise||“Indivisibiliter ac Inseparabiliter.”|
|15.||The Searing Sky of Shallowell||Corporate Bordello||“Shiver under the searing sky!”|
|16.||The Juicy of Magikartopia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“It's official... I hate everyone...”|
|17.||The Proudly Different of Conservative Idealism||Anarchy||“Government as a partner, not a ruler.”|
|18.||The United States of America of The Free Rational City of Rapture||Corporate Bordello||“Make America Great Again”|
|19.||The Outer Heaven of Solidus Snake for President 2016||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Sears/Armstrong 2020”|
|20.||The Republic of FrozenYogurt||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Every Man Dies But Not Every Man Lives”|
- : The Second Constitutional Empire of South Otselic of the region Practical United Region of Tamriel proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dictatorship of Ado of the region The Pirate Bay proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Great United Provinces of Greater Tuvalu of the region Future Earth proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Proudly Different of Conservative Idealism appointed The Holdfast of the Neck of Vladivostokava as Attorney General with authority over Communications and Polls in International Republican Union.
- : The Proudly Different of Conservative Idealism dismissed The Cult of Ringo Star of Ron Paul USA as Attorney General of International Republican Union.
- : Embassy established between International Republican Union and Bus Stop.
- : The United States of The Freedom Machine of the region FREEDOM ALLIANCE proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of The Danubian River arrived from Tychreon.
- : The Holy Empire of Jadentopia removed the tag "Anti-Fascist".
- : The Holy Empire of Jadentopia updated the World Factbook entry.
International Republican Union Regional Message Board
In all honesty, I have no idea. I stay out of foreign affairs.
I'm planning to take AP European History and AP Computer Sci next year, and I got recommended AP European and World History, along with AP English Lang because I had a good PSAT score.
Thanks. On one hand I'm excited to take both classes because I really like both subjects, but then on the other I'm not exactly sure I'm prepared for all the work that comes with 2 AP classes.
Jaden stop posting normie memes.
So I've observed. Congratulations.
It's dawned on me that I currently have a bunch of things I used to wish for, but no longer have other things that would have helped me to enjoy them. (For instance, I'm finally satisfied with my collection of video games, but I have far less time to play them.) And it occurs to me that by the time I have the things I want now, I probably won't be able to appreciate them. To desire something is its own irony.
Maybe one day I'll have my cake and eat it too.