WA Delegate (non-executive): The Torched Savannah of Ugg Lands (elected )
Founder: The Torched Savannah of Ugg Lands
Embassies: Ainur, The Graveyard, Holy Byzantine Eurasian Confederacy, The Confederacy Of Kishkhat, Glass Gallows, The Embassy, Nohbdy, Atlas, HYDRA Command, Solid Kingdom, The Bar on the corner of every region, Alliance for Science, New Ausozera, Hearth of Hestia, Rossferry, The Illuminati, and 14 others.Loganland, The Alliance Of Communist Nations, Confederacy of Independent Trade States, Yarnia, Barbaria, Nova Roman Empire, Right to Life, Warhammer 40000, East Asian Dominion, Asura, One big Island, The Region of Banana Sundae, Mises Gulch, and Yuno.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Efficient Economies in Grand Central
Nations ranked highly are the most ruthlessly efficient at translating raw resources, including people, into economic output.
As a region, Grand Central is ranked 6,471st in the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Auralia and Grand Central.
- : The LONG LIVE AURALIA of New Thalerland of the region Auralia ordered the closure of its embassy in Grand Central.
- : The Incorporated States of -Avenging- of the region Renegade Island Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : Punelauh ceased to exist.
- : Quailsberg ceased to exist.
- : Andia saint ceased to exist.
- : Blosia ceased to exist.
- : Hulfovsaelsir ceased to exist.
- : Beegara ceased to exist.
- : The Torched Savannah of Ugg Lands appointed The Graveyards of Cat Herder as Herder of Cats with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Grand Central.
Grand Central Regional Message Board
Will the promised spring awakening ever come to being?
I'm not around much but we've lost our WA Delegate and I've done it before. If anyone wants to endorse me I could maybe stir up some interest in WA matters
Please upvote and read the following dispatch, which urges nations to repeal Reproductive Freedoms, a radical legislation.
Is this region actually active?
Nope. Zed's Dead.
The closest poll battle in OBI history
Cake or Pie?
Its all tied up! come and break the tie!
Wasnt there that that one back in December that was pressed together up to like 48 or 60's or so?
Speaking of all tied up, I once had a professor with with a collection of over 200 ties. Allegedly, one or two of his students sketched his ties rather than taking notes every day for a quarter or a year or so, and there were only a couple repeats. Looking through the catalog of one particular designer, it was easier to count the ones he didn't have.
As for Breaking ties, I remember the Trail Dust Steak House in Denver, or another like it, where no ties were allowed. If you did wear one they would cut it off and pin it to a rafter. There was quite a collection. It was a 'fun' part of the experience, except for small children who didn't understand or others particularly fond of their tie I suppose. They closed down years ago.