WA Delegate (non-executive): The Not So Holy Red Blue Utopias of Bodegraven (elected )
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Global Right Alliance
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Global Right Alliance is ranked 9,404th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|11.||The Holy Red Intellectual Expans of RantSpot||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Fighting Idiocy since 2009”|
|12.||The Boomshakalacracy of Lower Bowmania||Left-Leaning College State||“Try the succulent chicken!”|
|13.||The Not So Holy Red Blue Utopias of Bodegraven||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Veni, Vidi, Consternatus Sum.”|
|14.||The Founding States of Global Right Alliance||Corporate Bordello||“http://z11.invisionfree.com/GlobalRightAlliance”|
|15.||The Democratic Republic of Etherlia||Left-Leaning College State||“The choice of life”|
|16.||The State Park of Santa Rosita||Anarchy||“Home of the Big W”|
|17.||The Republic of Natalya Gorbanevskaya||Anarchy||“Freedom”|
- : The Most Holy Kingdom of of Your Moms Lollypop arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Armed Republic of Xendau arrived from Balder.
- : The Unsightly Realm of Hopes Now Left In Dust arrived from Osiris.
- : The Black Hawk Nation of Wingwow departed this region for Violet Irises.
- : The Ozoi Always Wins of Vandoosa Elf departed this region for Plum Island.
- : The Borderlands of Bel Luan Valley departed this region for Missouri.
- : The Commonwealth of Tri9 departed this region for Violet Irises.
- : The Confederacy of Legionnaire12 departed this region for Mau puppet storage.
- : The Not So Holy Red Blue Utopias of Bodegraven became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Dominion of MaIs 53 departed this region for Plum Island.
Global Right Alliance Regional Message Board
Hey guys, missed preventing the deaths of my nations by five hours!
I see I just missed jivdom about a month ago, but still nice to see people still around.
Five hours. Now that's close!
I remember both of you!
Where is the Bible Belt
And the world still turns!
We're still here...sort of...
*sits in lotus contemplating her navel*
Uhmmmm, what happened here? I guess the Raider convention was having some "fun".
Please make sure you have me, your former (and official) WA Delegate endorsed.
I was looking through the GRA forums for stuff I know used to be there... and I can't find any of it. I can't find most of the forums at all! Then I realized I was probably removed as a citizen when I CTE'd one of those times and sought to reapply for citizenship... but apparently I don't even have permissions to view that thread! Wow, that forum is bizarre now. (And very, very dead)
Wasn't the forum always a bit... weird? But yeah, it definitely has gotten stranger over time.