WA Delegate: The Fallen Empire of Dephire (elected )
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Income Equality in Gholgoth
World Census boffins calculated the difference in incomes between the richest and poorest citizens, where a score of 50 would mean that poor incomes are 50% of rich incomes.
As a region, Gholgoth is ranked 10,881st in the world for Most Income Equality.
- : The Federal Republic of Gorzi of the region AEGIS Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : Artitsa ceased to exist.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Urdaneta of the region Organization of United Sovereign States proposed constructing embassies.
- : Sniper country ceased to exist.
- : The naacal ceased to exist.
- : The Liberal Utopia of Rahul Raghuraman of the region Dauiland proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Skybound Republic of Havensky rejected THE TRUMP WARRIORS's request for regional embassies.
- : Political wisdom of the region THE TRUMP WARRIORS proposed constructing embassies.
- : Temnorus ceased to exist.
- : The Jingoistic States of Pakistanistanistan of the region The Singular Nation of Algrenery proposed constructing embassies.
Gholgoth Regional Message Board
Likewise - I need to post something, but I'll do that ASAP
As do I.
Atticus needs to respond to the Operation that has started in Cydonia
Oh snap; I'll do that next!
I do need to post... I will try to find the time soon.
Scand posts are forthcoming. The ETA for the first is this weekend.
BURN THEM! BURN THEM ALL!
With Titanomachy progressing, I'm going to get Never The Twain rolling. I know that people still want to post, but I need to get this going so that we don't fall too far behind Titan. I'm going to aim to have a post up on Twain next Tuesday that kicks off the bulk of the meeting. (Giving gifts, and formally proposing the reforms)
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=377456&p=31602959#p31602959 - Here's the Twain post
If you hadn't put in your entrance; this post assumes that you did in fact arrive and would be walking into the chamber along with everyone else. I've also posted the proposed reforms. I'll hold off a bit before posting next in case people want to RP walking into the Chamber. My next post will be the Queen welcoming everyone and officially proposing the reforms.