by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Gay RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Great Empire of Kundu (elected )

Founder: The Safe Haven of LGBT Equality

Board Poll Activity History Admin Rank

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 35th Most Nations: 53rd Most Influential: 193rd+23
Most Rebellious Youth: 702nd Most Cultured: 836th Nicest Citizens: 853rd Most Compassionate Citizens: 938th Largest Publishing Industry: 947th Most Inclusive: 962nd Smartest Citizens: 1,035th Most Beautiful Environments: 1,120th Largest Black Market: 1,179th Most Cheerful Citizens: 1,338th Most Advanced Public Education: 1,519th Largest Welfare Programs: 1,521st Most Eco-Friendly Governments: 1,522nd Healthiest Citizens: 1,677th Longest Average Lifespans: 1,711th Most Secular: 1,715th Highest Poor Incomes: 1,735th Nudest: 1,738th Most Extensive Public Healthcare: 1,863rd Highest Economic Output: 1,930th Most Advanced Public Transport: 1,991st Best Weather: 1,995th Largest Governments: 2,008th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to the Region of GAY!
Useful links:
Link*****FORUM*****
| LinkPFLAG | LinkFFLAG | LinkStonewall | LinkJune 11, 2008 | LinkFeb. 5, 2009 | LinkDec. 31, 2009 | LinkMay 19, 2010 | LinkJan. 28, 2013 | LinkOct. 27, 2014 | LinkJan. 11, 2015



Welcome! Even if you are not gay, we can certainly make you happy.

This is a safe haven for you to celebrate yourself and your community. LGBTQ and straight ally raiders are welcome so long as they respect our defender status.
Disruptive people will be shown to the door.

Please respect the endorsement cap of half of the WAD's, rounding up, currently at 36.
Featured Region 13 Apr 2013 and 9 Jan 2012.
Embassies: We usually don't swap embassies with regions smaller than 10 unique nations or newer than 1 month, unless they are LGBTQ-centric.



  1. 5

    List of LGBTQIA+ Days

    MetaReference by Ace Pride . 72 reads.

  2. 18

    Members of the regional government (2017)

    FactbookPolitics by LGBT Equality . 1,263 reads.

  3. 21

    Constitution of Gay (Dec 2014)

    FactbookLegislation by LGBT Equality . 2,097 reads.

  4. 12

    History of Gay

    FactbookOverview by LGBT Equality . 892 reads.

  5. 6

    Halloween

    FactbookHistory by LGBT Equality . 166 reads.

  6. 201

    In Memory of Fennijer

    FactbookHistory by LGBT Equality . 1,846 reads.

▼ 3 More

Embassies: The FRA, Philosophy 115, The Sea Of Love, Global Right Alliance, Allied States of EuroIslanders, New Europe, the Rejected Realms, Nudist Dreamland, Gay Equality, Atlantis, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, The Respected Realms, The SOP, Central Pacific Empire, Hippy Haven, The Republic of the Netherlands, and 105 others.Esquarium, Antarctic Oasis, The United Federative of the UCE PUPPETS, Laissez Faireholm, Democratic Socialist Assembly, The Skeleton Army, Australia, Kotturheim, The Atheist Empire, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Union of Socialist Soviet Republics, Texas, The Transgender Region, Nelborne Union, Minoa, Archmont, Haiku, Lazarus, The Realm of Chaos, Federation of Planets Headquarters, Deritan Meillur, United Burandan Nations, Hapes Consortium, The Socialist States of the Philippines, Federation of Anarchist Communes, The Legions of Heaven And Hell, LCRUA, Democratic Republic of Bavaria, Non Aligned Movement, The Alliance of Queens, The Great Chili, Warzone Airspace, International Republican Union, Pluviostan, Free Coalition of Governments, International Northwestern Union, Superiorem Merionem Region, Calefacta Aquas Piscinae, Thermodoila Puppet Storage, Krillin, Postopia, Autism Spectrum, Rossferry, Celtic Nations, Future Earth, Democritus, Osiris, Nasicournia, The Bar on the corner of every region, Queens Coming Into Our Own, Rainbowland, Norrland, Sapphic Federation, The Greatest Freak Show on Earth, the South Pacific, The Region That Has No Big Banks, Cashnatchee, The Global Socialists of Raggasprites, Lesbia, Paraguay, POLATION, A Liberal Haven, Coral Palace Resort, Zolahi, The House at Pooh Corner, Bear Country, Brotherhood of Zvek, The Hanover Republic, Greater Meme, the West Pacific, Renegade Islands Alliance, Philippines, The Central Mainland, Kingdom Of Austria, The Leaque of Democratic Nations, Forest, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Universal Allegiance, Wyrech, Anti Trump Alliance, The Parliamentary Union of Nations, Asiana, Perhaps the Greatest Region, Nomad Land of Inner Mongolia, The Popptart Empire, Cape of Good Hope, The Maritimes, Regionless, Union of Memes, Libertas Nova, East of West, The Labyrinth, Dispatchia, The Confederation of Razaland, Yuno, The Great United Federation, Marilyn Manson, Westphalia, Dauiland, FUR, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, The Democratic Commonwealth, Court of International Law and Justice, Muffins And Other Baked Goods, and Where anyone can be anything.

Tags: Enormous, Offsite Forums, Social, Defender, Issues Player, Role Player, World Assembly, Democratic, Anti-Fascist, Regional Government, Featured, LGBT, and 1 other.Map.

Regional Power: Very High

Gay contains 224 nations, the 53rd most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Efficient Economies in Gay

Nations ranked highly are the most ruthlessly efficient at translating raw resources, including people, into economic output.

As a region, Gay is ranked 7,603rd in the world for Most Efficient Economies.

NationWA CategoryMotto
31.The Sacred Yellow Lotus Colony of Sri RutteFather Knows Best State“We Rise Like the Great Le Tigre”
32.The Mystical Blue Ellipse of The Holy XanaxiaCorrupt Dictatorship“All Praise the Blessed Xanaxia”
33.The En Fleek Territories of Red Hook and Fort GreeneCapitalist Paradise“We Shall Glitterize DUMBO and Gowanus, or Die!”
34.The Most Serene Republic of The Glorious TeatCorrupt Dictatorship“All Flows From The Teat”
35.The Incorporated States of The Committee of Allied WorkersLeft-wing Utopia“Allied Together to Commit Workers Forward United!”
36.The United Kingdom of EbulFather Knows Best State“ Ignis et Ultio”
37.The Empire of Eihan EmpireDemocratic Socialists“Magna Sanguine”
38.The Social Democratic Kingdom of CatanthiaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Brüder, über'm Sternenzelt und in die Zukunft”
39.The Federal Republic of EquitiaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Liberty and peace for all on Earth.”
40.The United Socialist States of Bonum LocumLeft-wing Utopia“Remember and forgive.”
«1234567. . .2223»

Regional Poll • Interest in an LGBT+ Discord Server

The Great Empire of Kundu wrote:Just gauging interest in a discord server for LGBT+ NS players

Voting opened 16 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Regional Happenings

More...

Gay Regional Message Board

The Bubbly Community of Duodez wrote:Meanwhile "Leftist hypocrites" are fighting the real fight...


Meanwhile Feminist support Islam, the most sexist Religion in the world, LGBT activist also support Palestine meanwhile Palestine kills Gays and finally "We believe in free speech unless you disagree with us then we riot and protest". Yeah, doesn't sound hypocritical to me.

The Empire of Phoenix Throne wrote:So tell me again how Trump is an LGBT ally after today -raised eyebrow and sips tea-


The Transgender ban is going back to Don't ask and don't tell. A Policy by Mr.Bill Clinton I might add. 2nd the US Military doesn't care about gender any way. Frankly they're trying to go to all CO-ED Facilities such as Bathrooms, Showers, Rest Areas and Barracks. Finally last time I check the Last transgender Soldier made the largest leak of Classified and Non-Classified but sensitive Information sense Snowden. Plus Scientific Studies also says Transgender are more likely to kill themselves then any other risk ground and it goes up even more after Transition. Like we have enough Vets killing themselves already.

I don't know what you have experienced and I'm really sorry you have such a bleak view of the world. I have not walked in your shoes and I don't know what you have seen. I don't believe humanity is evil, but then I do live in a peaceful country that tries to give its citizens access to a welfare system that takes care of most of our needs. If you want more than the basic needs you have to work for it, which is what most people do. I am a social worker and I have seen the underbelly of Swedish society and I still see humans as basically good, wanting to better themselves. I find that the reasons for crime is most often related to economic inequality than people are genetically evil or something.

I am however sorry you feel that you are not respected because you speak the truth. I actually do respect you, but I strongly disagree with your views. And I just don't think you can equal being LGBT with automatically being accepting towards every political view any one of us LGBT adhere to. If straight people can't get along politically, why should we suddenly be able to, we are all humans, bickering is what we do. And then we solve the problem and reach a consensus :-)

Discoveria and Duodez

I'm starting to think he is a ranting reddit refugee.

Maybe we should feed more likes to make it feel comfortable.

The Democratic Republic of Danean Republic wrote:I don't know what you have experienced and I'm really sorry you have such a bleak view of the world. I have not walked in your shoes and I don't know what you have seen. I don't believe humanity is evil, but then I do live in a peaceful country that tries to give its citizens access to a welfare system that takes care of most of our needs. If you want more than the basic needs you have to work for it, which is what most people do. I am a social worker and I have seen the underbelly of Swedish society and I still see humans as basically good, wanting to better themselves. I find that the reasons for crime is most often related to economic inequality than people are genetically evil or something.
I am however sorry you feel that you are not respected because you speak the truth. I actually do respect you, but I strongly disagree with your views. And I just don't think you can equal being LGBT with automatically being accepting towards every political view any one of us LGBT adhere to. If straight people can't get along politically, why should we suddenly be able to, we are all humans, bickering is what we do. And then we solve the problem and reach a consensus :-)


You don't have to agree with me. Never said you did but I have my view and I present my views and What I believe. I only ask my opinion is respected as I respect all of your Opinions. I believe in free will. You all have your opinion and as a human being your entitled to speak your mind. Like I said I ask you respect my views as I respect yours.

Finally Trust me, consider yourself lucky sir or Ma'am that you haven't been in my shoes. I've seen how sick and twisted Humans are and frankly it scares me Sh*tless. It scares me that my next door neighbor could be a murder or worst, it scares me because of my Sexual orientation I'm consider a criminal and must be sentence to death same goes for my beliefs in certain countries. It scares me that I might not live to be an old man, It scares me that the world is a hateful and unforgiving place.

The Theocracy of Infidel State wrote:I'm starting to think he is a ranting reddit refugee.
Maybe we should feed more likes to make it feel comfortable.


I'm just a guy that grew up too fast and seen too many things and needs a outlet to vent.

VampKyrie

The United City States of Newer Sodom and Gomorrah wrote:
Finally last time I check the Last transgender Soldier made the largest leak of Classified and Non-Classified but sensitive Information sense Snowden. Plus Scientific Studies also says Transgender are more likely to kill themselves then any other risk ground and it goes up even more after Transition. Like we have enough Vets killing themselves already.

That still means the largest leak was a hetero cis male...
scientific studies also say men are 3.3 times more likely to suicide than women in the USA... does that mean we kick all men out of the military?
even with that aside, that is a very similar argument used to keep homosexuals out of the military... it just doesn't hold water, especially considering the suicide rate in transgenders drops considerably when they can live their life free, and drops again post drop.

Keep in mind I am writing from a Canadian mind set, which probably means even your democrats would find me far left....

Danean Republic

The Empire of Phoenix Throne wrote:That still means the largest leak was a hetero cis male...
scientific studies also say men are 3.3 times more likely to suicide than women in the USA... does that mean we kick all men out of the military?
even with that aside, that is a very similar argument used to keep homosexuals out of the military... it just doesn't hold water, especially considering the suicide rate in transgenders drops considerably when they can live their life free, and drops again post drop.
Keep in mind I am writing from a Canadian mind set, which probably means even your democrats would find me far left....


My point was that Gender shouldn't have a place in the Armed Forces. However Studies show Transgenders men and women are at the highest risk for committing suicide then any other group in the LGBT community and even more so after transition. Other studies say this because of the hormones that they're being injected with causes chemical imbalance in the Brain resulting in suicidal thoughts, actions and or depression. This is because a man isn't meant to take in Estrogen and a Female with testosterone.

Hello! I am the Secretary of State for the region called The Democratic Commonwealth. We would like to Thank you for having an active embassy with us.

Discoveria, Tyrrenian Kingdom, and Phoenix Throne

Gotta love those wonderful polls that you're largely behind the creation of but can't vote on because you don't actually have a nation here.... :P

Phoenix Throne

The Rogue Nation of Potato to the Power of 5 wrote:Gotta love those wonderful polls that you're largely behind the creation of but can't vote on because you don't actually have a nation here.... :P

You have an amazing nation name.

Phoenix Throne

Forum View