by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Gay RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Great Empire of Kundu (elected )

Founder: The Safe Haven of LGBT Equality

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 36th Most Nations: 51st Most Influential: 191st+23
Most Rebellious Youth: 698th Most Cultured: 840th Nicest Citizens: 859th Most Compassionate Citizens: 938th Largest Publishing Industry: 957th Most Inclusive: 960th Smartest Citizens: 1,037th Most Beautiful Environments: 1,108th Largest Black Market: 1,169th Most Cheerful Citizens: 1,349th Most Eco-Friendly Governments: 1,486th Largest Welfare Programs: 1,527th Most Advanced Public Education: 1,535th Healthiest Citizens: 1,665th Longest Average Lifespans: 1,703rd Most Secular: 1,746th Highest Poor Incomes: 1,747th Nudest: 1,762nd Most Extensive Public Healthcare: 1,859th Highest Economic Output: 1,936th Most Advanced Public Transport: 1,953rd Best Weather: 1,974th Largest Governments: 1,993rd
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to the Region of GAY!
Useful links:
Link*****FORUM*****
| LinkPFLAG | LinkFFLAG | LinkStonewall | LinkJune 11, 2008 | LinkFeb. 5, 2009 | LinkDec. 31, 2009 | LinkMay 19, 2010 | LinkJan. 28, 2013 | LinkOct. 27, 2014 | LinkJan. 11, 2015



Welcome! Even if you are not gay, we can certainly make you happy.

This is a safe haven for you to celebrate yourself and your community. LGBTQ and straight ally raiders are welcome so long as they respect our defender status.
Disruptive people will be shown to the door.

Please respect the endorsement cap of half of the WAD's, rounding up, currently at 36.
Featured Region 13 Apr 2013 and 9 Jan 2012.
Embassies: We usually don't swap embassies with regions smaller than 10 unique nations or newer than 1 month, unless they are LGBTQ-centric.



  1. 5

    List of LGBTQIA+ Days

    MetaReference by Ace Pride . 69 reads.

  2. 18

    Members of the regional government (2017)

    FactbookPolitics by LGBT Equality . 1,263 reads.

  3. 21

    Constitution of Gay (Dec 2014)

    FactbookLegislation by LGBT Equality . 2,095 reads.

  4. 12

    History of Gay

    FactbookOverview by LGBT Equality . 892 reads.

  5. 6

    Halloween

    FactbookHistory by LGBT Equality . 166 reads.

  6. 201

    In Memory of Fennijer

    FactbookHistory by LGBT Equality . 1,843 reads.

▼ 3 More

Embassies: The FRA, Philosophy 115, The Sea Of Love, Global Right Alliance, Allied States of EuroIslanders, New Europe, the Rejected Realms, Nudist Dreamland, Gay Equality, Atlantis, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, The Respected Realms, The SOP, Central Pacific Empire, Hippy Haven, The Republic of the Netherlands, and 105 others.Esquarium, Antarctic Oasis, The United Federative of the UCE PUPPETS, Laissez Faireholm, Democratic Socialist Assembly, The Skeleton Army, Australia, Kotturheim, The Atheist Empire, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Union of Socialist Soviet Republics, Texas, The Transgender Region, Nelborne Union, Minoa, Archmont, Haiku, Lazarus, The Realm of Chaos, Federation of Planets Headquarters, Deritan Meillur, United Burandan Nations, Hapes Consortium, The Socialist States of the Philippines, Federation of Anarchist Communes, The Legions of Heaven And Hell, LCRUA, Democratic Republic of Bavaria, Non Aligned Movement, The Alliance of Queens, The Great Chili, Warzone Airspace, International Republican Union, Pluviostan, Free Coalition of Governments, International Northwestern Union, Superiorem Merionem Region, Calefacta Aquas Piscinae, Thermodoila Puppet Storage, Krillin, Postopia, Autism Spectrum, Rossferry, Celtic Nations, Future Earth, Democritus, Osiris, Nasicournia, The Bar on the corner of every region, Queens Coming Into Our Own, Rainbowland, Norrland, Sapphic Federation, The Greatest Freak Show on Earth, the South Pacific, The Region That Has No Big Banks, Cashnatchee, The Global Socialists of Raggasprites, Lesbia, Paraguay, POLATION, A Liberal Haven, Coral Palace Resort, Zolahi, The House at Pooh Corner, Bear Country, Brotherhood of Zvek, The Hanover Republic, Greater Meme, the West Pacific, Renegade Islands Alliance, Philippines, The Central Mainland, Kingdom Of Austria, The Leaque of Democratic Nations, Forest, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Universal Allegiance, Wyrech, Anti Trump Alliance, The Parliamentary Union of Nations, Asiana, Perhaps the Greatest Region, Nomad Land of Inner Mongolia, The Popptart Empire, Cape of Good Hope, The Maritimes, Regionless, Union of Memes, Libertas Nova, East of West, The Labyrinth, Dispatchia, The Confederation of Razaland, Yuno, The Great United Federation, Marilyn Manson, Westphalia, Dauiland, FUR, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, The Democratic Commonwealth, Court of International Law and Justice, Muffins And Other Baked Goods, and Where anyone can be anything.

Tags: LGBT, Social, Enormous, Featured, World Assembly, Issues Player, Regional Government, Role Player, Offsite Forums, Anti-Fascist, Defender, Map, and 1 other.Democratic.

Regional Power: Very High

Gay contains 225 nations, the 51st most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Highest Crime Rates in Gay

World Census interns were dispatched to seedy back alleys in order to determine which nations have the highest crime rates.

As a region, Gay is ranked 6,397th in the world for Highest Crime Rates.

NationWA CategoryMotto
21.The Republic of EmoryCivil Rights Lovefest“Together, we make a whole”
22.The Bracesopoly of Ugly BettyLeft-Leaning College State“*smile*”
23.The Rogue Nation of Le Homosexuellesbienne CiteBazaarCapitalizt“La Felicitè est dans l'Amour sans limites”
24.The Penny-Pinching Conglomerate of PopeXIIScandinavian Liberal Paradise“Money is indeed the motive. ”
25.The Republic of NardoleCorporate Bordello“By The People For The People”
26.The Shadow of Your SmileRight-wing Utopia“Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes”
27.The Shining Perfumed Land of DiamantyCivil Rights Lovefest“Brilliant we stand”
28.The Republic of Tian-QiCivil Rights Lovefest“Our Democracy Is True”
29.The Hyping Dance Aggregation of House MusicInoffensive Centrist Democracy“I feel Looooooooove”
30.The Deutsche Schwule Bund of SchwulissimaCivil Rights Lovefest“Schwanze, Jocks, Sneakers”
«123456. . .2223»

Regional Happenings

More...

Gay Regional Message Board

The Constitutional Monarchy of Tyrrenian Kingdom wrote:Watching from Europe, Trump is a big Fail.


Yeah and Europe is burning. Police in England and Sweden are afraid to act because they're afraid as been seen as racist. For God Sakes Norway and Hungary are building Border walls and Malmo Sweden is the Rape capital in Europe. From where I sit Europe is a big fail.

Tyrrenian Kingdom

The Bubbly Community of Duodez wrote:Oh, you mean literally... Well, that is kind of cheap... :)
But did I see it right: his name was written on it! Just like I said... Literally.


I'm part of that same group. Gays for Trump. I'm also a big fan of Milo Yiannopoulos. You know, a Gay, British Trump Supporter.

The United City States of Newer Sodom and Gomorrah wrote:Yeah and Europe is burning. Police in England and Sweden are afraid to act because they're afraid as been seen as racist.

No. They just a better and less corrupted justice system compared to for example France and the USA, where abuse of police authority is generally accepted and unpunished (I withnessed this myself). If you have a police force that knows they can get away with anything they will act accordingly.

The United City States of Newer Sodom and Gomorrah wrote:
For God Sakes Norway and Hungary are building Border walls.

Between Russia and their ally the state of Serbia. Would you disagree?

The United City States of Newer Sodom and Gomorrah wrote:
and Malmo Sweden is the Rape capital in Europe.

Reporting rape and/or sexual harassment is widely encouraged in Sweden and extremely tough enforced on. In my country small sexual harrassment almost never leads to actual punishment, even if you report it. Contrary to "official" numbers Sweden is actually one of the safest EU countries.

Duodez and Phoenix Throne

Whoosh! That conversation about cats on heads got serious fast!

Phoenix Throne

The United City States of Newer Sodom and Gomorrah wrote:Yeah and Europe is burning. Police in England and Sweden are afraid to act because they're afraid as been seen as racist. For God Sakes Norway and Hungary are building Border walls and Malmo Sweden is the Rape capital in Europe. From where I sit Europe is a big fail.


Maybe it sounded rude and chauvinistic from me, but I just really intended that America as I used to know it, deserves better... It seems like everyone, US too, are taking the road of authoritarianism like in a bad rush of NS issues... look at Turkey, Russia, Poland... and not speaking of the populist movements (luckily not incisive minorities) here in western Europe...

The Theocracy of Infidel State wrote:No. They just a better and less corrupted justice system compared to for example France and the USA, where abuse of police authority is generally accepted and unpunished (I withnessed this myself). If you have a police force that knows they can get away with anything they will act accordingly.
Between Russia and their ally the state of Serbia. Would you disagree?
Reporting rape and/or sexual harassment is widely encouraged in Sweden and extremely tough enforced on. In my country small sexual harrassment almost never leads to actual punishment, even if you report it. Contrary to "official" numbers Sweden is actually one of the safest EU countries.


Except yes, and a justice system that is better? Last time I check Free Speech isn't a thing in the UK, 2nd Police don't abuse their authority and you're a liar if you say that bad cops go unpunished, 3rd Hungary built the Border wall to keep out Illegal Migrant and refuses to take in Syrian Refugees not because of Serbia, 4th I wounder why, Oh because their Muslims and to arrest them will be seen as racist.

The Constitutional Monarchy of Tyrrenian Kingdom wrote:Maybe it sounded rude and chauvinistic from me, but I just really intended that America as I used to know it, deserves better... It seems like everyone, US too, are taking the road of authoritarianism like in a bad rush of NS issues... look at Turkey, Russia, Poland... and not speaking of the populist movements (luckily not incisive minorities) here in western Europe...


America was going down dark before the elections, Job fells and debt went up. Only way to turn that around was through extreme Measures, and Trump is that Extreme measure hence why he was elected. Not Because of a Russian Hack, because the American are tired of getting it in the butt by other countries that we have to protect. Who pays the most to then UN's Peace Keeping Missions and NATO? America! Who's the first in the fight when it comes to International Terrorism? America. Jesus Christ Guys why can't you see that? America should focus on America. We have Vets on the Streets, Kid that are starving and people who are jobless. Trump Promised job and he's keeping that, He promised Defense and he's keeping it. I love my country and I'll die for it. Grant Trump has said stupid things but I believe in Free Speech. Trust me, If Trump goes Dictator I can promise you good American people won't stand by. Same goes for future presidents. Until then I respect him as the Leader of the Free World. You're entitled to your opinion but my are as stated.

Hi guys! Have a great week!

Infidel State, Phoenix Throne, and Artisdam

The Kingdom of Pueros wrote:Hi guys! Have a great week!

Your nation page is so cute and nice

The United City States of Newer Sodom and Gomorrah wrote:Except yes, and a justice system that is better? Last time I check Free Speech isn't a thing in the UK, 2nd Police don't abuse their authority and you're a liar if you say that bad cops go unpunished, 3rd Hungary built the Border wall to keep out Illegal Migrant and refuses to take in Syrian Refugees not because of Serbia, 4th I wounder why, Oh because their Muslims and to arrest them will be seen as racist.
America was going down dark before the elections, Job fells and debt went up. Only way to turn that around was through extreme Measures, and Trump is that Extreme measure hence why he was elected. Not Because of a Russian Hack, because the American are tired of getting it in the butt by other countries that we have to protect. Who pays the most to then UN's Peace Keeping Missions and NATO? America! Who's the first in the fight when it comes to International Terrorism? America. Jesus Christ Guys why can't you see that? America should focus on America. We have Vets on the Streets, Kid that are starving and people who are jobless. Trump Promised job and he's keeping that, He promised Defense and he's keeping it. I love my country and I'll die for it. Grant Trump has said stupid things but I believe in Free Speech. Trust me, If Trump goes Dictator I can promise you good American people won't stand by. Same goes for future presidents. Until then I respect him as the Leader of the Free World. You're entitled to your opinion but my are as stated.

Free speech is pretty much just a soundbite everywhere. Well then why do so many Muslims get arrested? Jobs fell because of uncertainty, which the market doesn't like. America is willing to lead diplomatic initiatives, and often is a good fit. Shouldn't you be thankful for that. Yes, there are starving kids. That's not a reason to vote Trump, it's a reason to volunteer at a food pantry. Trump's job creation is on pace with Obama's (roughly, I don't have the exact numbers), at least until the economy collapses again. How is he keeping the defense promise? By alienating our allies? By wasting funding against illegal immigrants? I think Americans would stand by if Trump becomes a dictator, he's abusing executive orders so much now Trump supporters would call it Fake News and go find an alternative fact. Also, at one point you want him to not lead the free world, then you say he is the leader of the free world and you like that.

The Theocracy of Infidel State wrote:Between Russia and their ally the state of Serbia.

The border fence Hungary has placed on the Serbian and Croatian borders has nothing to do with Russia, nor those two countries (well except for Hungary being a Russian puppet atm). The current populist and anti-eu Hungarian goverment is simply using the racist rhetoric of "rapist muslims coming to get you" to divert attention from its human rights abuses.

It's the same model Trump uses in USA, the tories use in the UK, and the many other anti-eu and pro nationalistic politicians are using in countries dumb and uneducated enough to fall for this type of basic propaganda. It's all mostly summed up in this book written by a Russian psychopath which many in Russia regard as the holy book https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

In short, the premise of the book is that Russia is too technologically and culturally backward to be a major force in the world so it should use the one resource it has, propaganda, to destabilize the west (whose values and influence are a threat to the Russian ruling class). That wikipedia article has a nice summary of specific points, such as promoting instability in USA, separation of the UK from Europe (thus weakening both), influencing countries dumb enough to fall for rejecting EU values (Hungary, Poland, Croatia, Serbia, Moldova etc) or just plainly invading countries it deems invadable (Ukraine, Georgia, the Baltics soon?).

Of course it doesn't help that in the 00s USA mostly disbanded its cold war era propaganda machinery in favor of "war on terror", whatever that is.

So for all of you above who "support Trump cause hes an outsider" or cause he waved a gay flag in public, I emplore you to read up a little bit about propaganda and totalitarianism (Hannah Arendt is a wonderful resource, heres an abridged version https://lareviewofbooks.org/article/arendt-matters-revisiting-origins-totalitarianism/ ) because I fear you've had the luxury of living in a relatively stable country for decades and thus lack the aparatus to innately recognize obvious bullshit, pinkwashing and propaganda 101.

Forum View