WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Kingdom of 11 Templar Knights (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Philosophy 115.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in Free States of Gaia
World Census analysts extensively tested concept muscle cars in empty parking lots in order to estimate which nations have the largest auto industries.
As a region, Free States of Gaia is ranked 617th in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : The Liberal Dictatorship of His Excellency of the region Communist Cartel proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Disputed Territories of Necroomi departed this region for Imperium Slavicum.
- : The Flatulent Bleatings of Pompous Windbags updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Thundering Hordes of The Hunnic Empire- departed this region for Imperium Slavicum.
- : The Flatulent Bleatings of Pompous Windbags altered the region's flag.
- : The Kingdom of Kalsland of the region United Kingdoms of Kalsland proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Crusadia mythos of the region Mythos realm proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Flatulent Bleatings of Pompous Windbags password-protected the region.
- : The Your Advertisement Here of Xhakhaslovakia 1 departed this region for The League of Freeer Nations.
- : The Your Advertisement Here of Xhakhaslovakia 1 arrived from Libertaria.
Free States of Gaia Regional Message Board
Boo! It's not as if we used a vulgar euphemism.
I say we come up with another word to use.... like.... pecker?
I like your thinking. I'll launch a probe!
May I poop, or is that verboten as well?
Poop away I say
So.... the MN Vikings looked like the MN Vikings, but then at the end, they didn't.
I actually watched the game. Rare for me as I'm not much of an NFL fan. When I watched the NFL more I was a Vikings fan because of Bud Grant. So the Saints kicked the late field goal and I slumped my shoulders and wandered into the bedroom to put some laundry away, and you know what happened next. I missed it.
It was funny, I wanted to shut off the TV, but my wife was like "oh, lets watch all the way through"...