by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Europe RMB

WA Delegate: The United Commonwealth of Imperium Anglorum (elected )

Founder: The Supreme Commander of EuroFounder

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 1st Most Influential: 9th Most Nations: 16th+2
Largest Black Market: 1,566th Most Cultured: 1,989th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to Europe!


Founded in 2002, we are one of the most ancient, influential, and endorsement-happy NationStates regions. Europe is also known for being one of the largest roleplaying regions with more than 1000+ RP posts a month. Welcome to one of the largest player-created regions and visit our Linkcommunity forum to join in RP today! Join us on our LinkDiscord channel and read our LinkLaws!


Nations of Europe are encouraged to join the WA and endorse our WA delegate! Every endorsement for the delegate is a stronger Europe in the WA!

Regional advertising in player-created regions is against the rules!
Please don't triple post or roleplay in the RMB!



  1. 24

    Welcome to Europe

    BulletinNews by InfoEurope . 2,065 reads.

  2. 6

    Government

    BulletinNews by InfoEurope . 1,733 reads.

Embassies: the Pacific, Osiris, USSR, The North Pacific, Lazarus, the Rejected Realms, 10000 Islands, NationStates, The Western Isles, and the West Pacific.

Tags: Neutral, Independent, Gargantuan, Offsite Forums, Democratic, Social, Role Player, and Featured.

Regional Power: Extremely High

Europe contains 946 nations, the 16th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Cheese Export Sector in Europe

Qualified World Census Cheese Masters nibbled their way across the globe to determine which nations have the most developed cheese exports.

As a region, Europe is ranked 5,845th in the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.

NationWA CategoryMotto
21.The Grand Duchy of DauershireCivil Rights Lovefest“Pax melior est quam iustissimum bellum.”
22.The Commonwealth of Pelopponesse and the CreteInoffensive Centrist Democracy“May others follow in our path”
23.The Free Land of AMAR UTUNew York Times Democracy“know thyself”
24.The Kingdom of Green CountiesCivil Rights Lovefest“Hope is our Road. Victory our Destiny ”
25.The Commonwealth of New KoenigsbergNew York Times Democracy“Das große Vertrauen in den ständigen Fortschritt”
26.The Federal Republic of SpicerlandNew York Times Democracy“Saorsa agus Saoibhreas”
27.The Republique of PopaholickCivil Rights Lovefest“Pour la paix et l'égalité.”
28.The Empire of SablyaNew York Times Democracy“Aut vincere, aut mori”
29.The Republic of RubynaLiberal Democratic Socialists“Requiem Aeternam”
30.The Community of Foucaults gardenCorporate Bordello“Naked people have influence on society”
«123456. . .9495»

Regional Happenings

More...

Europe Regional Message Board

The Kingdom and Grand Duchy of The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth wrote:Fun Fact #72! Anything a duckling meets 10 minutes after its born becomes its parent!
Source- http://factsd.com/weird-facts-that-are-strange/3/

Does that include themselves in a mirror?

The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth

The Republic of Teh Goos wrote:Does that include themselves in a mirror?


Inception????

Eh, if Le Pen loses it will just make even more French voters want someone like her in the election after this one, seeing as Macron will basically keep France going the same direction as it has been, which has been pissing off more and more people due to the lack of inactivity regarding terror attacks and whatnot.

The Jingoistic States of Dugnally wrote:Eh, if Le Pen loses it will just make even more French voters want someone like her in the election after this one, seeing as Macron will basically keep France going the same direction as it has been, which has been pissing off more and more people due to the lack of inactivity regarding terror attacks and whatnot.

Wew i meant lack of activity, not inactivity. That's what you get for rewording parts of your sentence and forgetting to reread the whole thing altogether before posting.

Le Pen = R.I.P Europe
Macron = Sanctions on Poland (maybe)

If you mean RIP European Union then yeah. Her being elected would definitely mean the death of the EU.
...It'd be so beautiful... *sob*

Bohemo-Czechoslovakia

The Jingoistic States of Dugnally wrote:If you mean RIP European Union then yeah. Her being elected would definitely mean the death of the EU.
...It'd be so beautiful... *sob*


cringe

Post self-deleted by Duck Territories.

This poem is terrible, but i had to share it somewhere

Hitler
Hitler’s secret identity
Lives in Confederate Tennessee
Where there's Lynch mobs, there He’ll be
Thinks the slaves should not be free
Dislike Asians? He agrees
Killing Jews since 1933
Thinks they all should hang from trees
The world’s single greatest Nazi
Heil Hitler

The Republic of Halensberg wrote:This poem is terrible, but i had to share it somewhere
Hitler
Hitler’s secret identity
Lives in Confederate Tennessee
Where there's Lynch mobs, there He’ll be
Thinks the slaves should not be free
Dislike Asians? He agrees
Killing Jews since 1933
Thinks they all should hang from trees
The world’s single greatest Nazi
Heil Hitler

If you'll excuse me, I have to go bleach my eyes...

Forum View