WA Delegate: The United Utopia of Untspah (elected )
Embassies: The Black Hawks, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Galactic Federacy, Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, Hollow Point, United Republic of Sovereign States, Krillin, Telltale Community, The Order of the Grey Wardens, Avadam Inn, The Federation of Unified Countries, The Parron Republic, The Bunny Fire, My Little Pony Equestria, Arctic International Coalition, Polls Center with drinks, and 8 others.Freedom and Justice Alliance, Pony Lands, International Debating Area, Jebtopia, Oatland, The Straw Hat Pirates, The United Nations of Crucible, and The Greater Argovian Commonwealth.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Black Market in Equestria
World Census agents tracked "off the books" deals and handshake agreements in order to study the size of nations' informal economies.
As a region, Equestria is ranked 1,531st in the world for Largest Black Market.
- : The Federal Republic of Mabuhay Land of the region International Organization of Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Former Republic of Cherdoskie arrived from Zeptrea.
- : Embassy cancelled between The united federation of cruccibul and Equestria.
- : Embassy established between Equestria and The Greater Argovian Commonwealth.
- : Embassy established between Equestria and The united federation of cruccibul.
- : Embassy established between Equestria and The United Nations of Crucible.
- : The Kingdom of The Beringian North of the region Arctic International Coalition cancelled the closure of its embassy in Equestria.
- : Cepcecic ghost of the region RGBN proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Shenanigans of Dragoria updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Republic of Zenol arrived from Osiris.
Equestria Regional Message Board
Had a spirited discussion about soda today in the lunch room. Managed to NOT tell a coworker to "fight me" when he said he didn't like berry Pepsi Blue. So that's good.
But seriously, anyone who doesn't like berry Pepsi Blue can Fight Me.
I've never had berry Pepsi Blue.
It was a limited time thing YEARS ago. Early 00's.
Mixed berry flavor. Very similar to Mountain Dew Voltage.
Never drank Pepsi in the early 00's.
My parents didn't like Pepsi so I was drinking Coco-Cola.
Because I live in the south, I use the term "coke" for almost all soft-drinks.
I'm not fond of cola sodas. I prefer fruit flavors, mostly Dews. Dad likes Pepsi though.
I like all coke more or less.
My favorite coke is Diet Dr. Pepper; however, I do like Pepsi and Coke.
I have a love for the cokes you can get in glass bottles. I'm not talking about getting Coco-Cola in a bottle.
Here are some examples: Flathead Lake Gourmet Soda (flavor is strawberry orange) and Cheerwine.
I like some of the bottled Soda's as well. Sometimes at work, I get the IBC Root Beer or Cream Soda's.
In terms of soda flavors, I do like Dr. Pepper as well, but I think my favorite flavor for soda would have to be Sprite/Sierra Mist.
I've always hated Sprite.
I don't know why, I just hate the taste.
It's a standard lemon-lime "citrus", but a bit closer to a seltzer than a lot of sodas are. It has a thinner consistency and a tad more carbonation it seems to me.
But then, I've always been a tad weird about food textures.