WA Delegate: The Grand Principality of San Juan de Sinka (elected )
Founder: The Theocracy of The CCS Founder
Embassies: Catholic, The United Defenders League, Right to Life, Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae, Vatican, The Christian Republic, Christian, Bracara et Caralis, Christianity, League of Christian Nations, Pro Life International, The conservative christians, The Illuminati, The Unified Christians Alliance, Stupor Mundi, Soli Deo gloria, and 31 others.Conservative League, Nelborne Union, Central Pacific Empire, POLATION, Parliamentary Union of Sovereign Nations, Christadelphia, Fifth Empire, The Patriarchy, The Kingdom of Wurttemberg, The Danube Federation, Maritime MAST, The Steel Legion, Independent Dem of Catholic Territories, The League of Conservative Nations, Commonwealth of Catholic Nations, Orthanc at Isengard, The Alliance of Roman Catholic States, The Holy Roman Catholic Empire, Alliance of Orthodox Nations, DonaldTrumpland, United Christians, Avadam Inn, franypants, Alliance of Catholic Nations, Kingdom Of Austria, Societatem Christi, Free Tibet, The Holy League, Conservative Christian League of Nations, Union of ultraconservative Christians, and The Pirate Bay.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Average in Coalition of Catholic States
World Census staff took time out to pay tribute to those most overlooked of nations: the determinedly average.
As a region, Coalition of Catholic States is ranked 8,438th in the world for Most Average.
- : The Federal Tri-State of Aquilaris suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : Embassy established between The Pirate Bay and Coalition of Catholic States.
- : Embassy established between Coalition of Catholic States and Union of ultraconservative Christians.
- : Embassy established between Coalition of Catholic States and Conservative Christian League of Nations.
- : The Kingdom of Crusaders Jerusalem of the region Christian Jerusalem proposed constructing embassies.
- : Pope saint pius x ceased to exist.
- : The Grand Principality of San Juan de Sinka agreed to construct embassies with The Pirate Bay.
- : The Grand Principality of San Juan de Sinka agreed to construct embassies with Union of ultraconservative Christians.
- : The Grand Principality of San Juan de Sinka agreed to construct embassies with Conservative Christian League of Nations.
- : The Roman Catholic Empire of Pellaponisia of the region Union of ultraconservative Christians proposed constructing embassies.
Coalition of Catholic States Regional Message Board
Hi everyone, just saying hello to all of our Embassy Regions :)
Listen to it!
(It is an audio speech, it does not give me any info about you, you can just listen to it)
This is something I want all of you to see. I successfully started a Christian club at my school, a public one. It took a while, but I finally was able to get the assistant principal to approve it. Our first meeting will be on Friday, January 20th. Please pray for me as I lead this new club!
Your region needs to appoint a new representative to Pro-Life International.
Hi folks. If you're friends with any WA delegates (including the one in your region), could you get them to approve this repeal of the Red Fleets commendation? If they already have, then I express my keen thanks.
I was wondering if it would be alright for me to take Eastern Spain and the Balearic Islands on the map for my kingdom. What do you all think, especially The Principality of Dorne of Sunspear and the Theocracy of the Order of Santiago, my would-be neighbors?