Balder RMB

WA Delegate: The Ancient Nordics Lands of Solorni (elected )

BoardPollActivity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 7th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 979th Largest Black Market: 1,595th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to the Realm of Balder

Nations are asked to join the World Assembly and endorse Queen Solorni as well as Prince North East Somerset

For nations the endorsement limit is 15


Useful Community Links:

LinkRegional Forum :: LinkApply for Citizenship :: LinkDiscord Chat channel :: LinkSkype Thread:: LinkEmbassy Policy




Embassies: Osiris, the West Pacific, the Pacific, Europeia, The Land of Kings and Emperors, Albion, The Communist Bloc, The East Pacific, The North Pacific, the South Pacific, Lazarus, the Rejected Realms, NationStates, The Allied Republics, Kingdom of Alexandria, and World Assembly Legislative League.

Tags: Map, Offsite Forums, Anti-Fascist, Game Player, National Sovereigntist, Independent, Past Tech, Gargantuan, Monarchist, Founderless, Regional Government, Sinker, and 1 other.Democratic.

Regional Power: Very High

Balder contains 4,628 nations, the 7th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Stationary in Balder

Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.

As a region, Balder is ranked 11,628th in the world for Most Stationary.

NationWA CategoryMotto
2,451.The Empire of InveLeft-Leaning College State“Science, health, compassion and expansion”
2,452.The People's Republic of The State of SudanPsychotic Dictatorship“empty”
2,453.The Dictatorship of Savoia s EmpireInoffensive Centrist Democracy“PROOOOOSIT!”
2,454.The Commonwealth of The Rep of AfricaDemocratic Socialists“United We Stood Stronger (USS Africa)”
2,455.The Empire of The New North African RepublicIron Fist Consumerists“Conquer Or Die! Surrender Is Weakness!”
2,456.The Holy Empire of Sneaky ZarathustraFather Knows Best State“Persia will never fall again”
2,457.The Holy Empire of Deorum vigilateNew York Times Democracy“ luce esse , et nos servi ejus sumus : speculator oculo”
2,458.The Holy Empire of SpeculatoremCivil Rights Lovefest“Deos oculus”
2,459.The People's Republic of ZelmNew York Times Democracy“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”
2,460.The People's Republic of of The dank meme machineInoffensive Centrist Democracy“It just works.”
«12. . .243244245246247248249. . .462463»

Regional Poll • Would you play (music) for a prez you don't like?

The  ★  of New Fakeland wrote:It's Trump inauguration time, and in the lead up to it, there has been speculation as to which musicians will play the event. If you were a musician, and were asked to play at the inauguration of a president you don't like (so hillary if you're a Trump supporter), what would you do?

Voting opened 11 hours ago and will close . Open to all nations. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Recent polls: “City of Balder poll: Education”“NS issues, do you answer them?”“Freedom of the press (City of Balder poll)”“Best school subject.”

Regional Happenings

More...

Balder Regional Message Board

I have got a question. WHY U.S.A. AREN'T IN PEACE WITH RUSSIA?? Why the americans dont like them?? My cousin has got a russian pasport, but when he arived in america, he miss the tour bus, because americans asked him for 3 hours! WHY??

Some announcements
-New poll
-Balder games-night tonight 11pm GMT (6pm EST) in the Balder discord channel (look at the top of the Balder factbook for the link). Tonight we'll be trying the game HaxBall (haxball.com).
-New issue of Fake-News (i.e. my newspaper) can be found on the forums: http://w11.zetaboards.com/Balder/forum/6005452/

Vandila Republic

The Armed Republic of Vandila Republic wrote:I have got a question. WHY U.S.A. AREN'T IN PEACE WITH RUSSIA?? Why the americans dont like them?? My cousin has got a russian pasport, but when he arived in america, he miss the tour bus, because americans asked him for 3 hours! WHY??

Because the Liberals don't like what Putin has done in Crimea and other areas. Heck, I'm not pleased with it myself. But the solution is economic sanctions, not a build-up of military force that is a clear show of aggression and in direct violation of treaties made when the USSR dissolved.

Vandila Republic

The Dominion of Lordren wrote:Because the Liberals don't like what Putin has done in Crimea and other areas. Heck, I'm not pleased with it myself. But the solution is economic sanctions, not a build-up of military force that is a clear show of aggression and in direct violation of treaties made when the USSR dissolved.

Look, the peoples, need to forgot what has been in the past. They need to keep straight and think for the future. I am not with Russia, but I am with the wright. You know, just peace out. Here the TV chanels, says: DONALD TRUMP IS GOING TO MAKE A PEACE WITH PUTIN" and I like this. How do you think? Now we need to think how to beat ISIS, because they are ****** and they dont merite to live!

Lordren

The Dominant State of Serena Ilma wrote:The rebels are currently employing guerilla tactics to establish a foothold on Serena Ilma.

The Armed Republic of Vandila Republic confirms to send military forces.

The Armed Republic of Vandila Republic wrote:Look, the peoples, need to forgot what has been in the past. They need to keep straight and think for the future. I am not with Russia, but I am with the wright. You know, just peace out. Here the TV chanels, says: DONALD TRUMP IS GOING TO MAKE A PEACE WITH PUTIN" and I like this. How do you think? Now we need to think how to beat ISIS, because they are ****** and they dont merite to live!

I recently saw a video where the super Liberals (those dead set against Trump) are basically saying that if Trump takes away the military forces on Russia's border, it's because Putin has power over him, that he's just a pawn of Russia in charge of America. So that's the way they are going to spin it. But again, I'd rather see economic sanctions rather than military force. Especially when, like you say, ISIS is the real problem we should all be focusing on.

Shemalestan and Vandila Republic

Quiet alone. I dont have lights, and my phone batery is 40%

Aaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaaa! Albania is an aaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssshhhhhhhhoooooooolllllllllleeeeee state. I didnt had 2 days ago and its the same again! I dont have water tooooo!

The Dominion of Lordren wrote:Because the Liberals don't like what Putin has done in Crimea and other areas. Heck, I'm not pleased with it myself. But the solution is economic sanctions, not a build-up of military force that is a clear show of aggression and in direct violation of treaties made when the USSR dissolved.

Economic sanctions have never induced a policy or a regime change anywhere ever

The Queendom of Shemalestan wrote:Economic sanctions have never induced a policy or a regime change anywhere ever

Maybe not, but I'd still rather start with those than jump straight to military action.

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics