WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Reis-i Cumhur of Atrigeas
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in Atrigeas
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, Atrigeas is ranked 6,932nd in the world for Most Stationary.
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : Tosisuetiin ceased to exist.
- : The Kingdom of Shock Division 28 departed this region for Jumpy.
- : The Reis-i Cumhur of Atrigeas arrived from Balder.
- : The Republic of Musgoria arrived from Balder.
- : The Democratic Republic of Atrigea arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Colony of Three Of Hearts departed this region for Jumpy.
- : The Rogue Nation of Legionnary XIII departed this region for Jumpy.
- : The Rogue Nation of Legionnary XIII arrived from Jumpy.
- : The Kingdom of Shock Division 28 arrived from Yurop.
Atrigeas Regional Message Board
Who are these 4 WA nations that randomly arrived to endorse QuinnPenney?
I demand to know what is going on, or else I will take action to secure Atrigeas.
We support Quinn's delegacy, he's not done a thing wrong!
Atrigeas has waited too long for elections. The process has been faltering.
Now we have a delegate we can move forward.
Atropos, QuinnPenney has not even logged on since becoming Delegate. He is totally unaware...so how can Atrigeas more forward?
I have used my expansive knowledge of inter-regional affairs to discover where these four nations are from. They are from Equilism and come in peace. I am grateful for their assistance. However, we cannot expect them to stay here forever. Atropos, if you want Quinn to remain Delegate, you need to join the WA and endorse him.
The embassy with 10000 Islands is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 10 hours.
^You say that we cannot move forward, but look at what Quinn has achieved in the first week, he has got rid of the XKI embassy for us.
Think what he could do in a month!
If you agree with the XKI embassy closure, join the WA and endorse QuinnPenney.
If you oppose the destruction of XKI-Atrigeas ties, then endorse Musgoria or somebody else.
(Now we shall see how a democratic region resolves its issues when resources are scarce, and information is scarcer.)
Sorry for the double post.
A good activity for the region might be for us to co-operatively try to write a new Recruitment Telegram.
What are you talking about? Grub from XKI closed the embassy with XKI. QuinnPenney is still inactive.
As is everyone else...
Anyone here? :)
How is everyone doing? Who wants to have fun again?