WA Delegate (non-executive): The Trenchant Order of The Voltarum (elected )
Founder: The Antarctica Founders of Joop
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in Antarctica
World Census analysts extensively tested concept muscle cars in empty parking lots in order to estimate which nations have the largest auto industries.
As a region, Antarctica is ranked 1,580th in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
|11.||The Cacaphony of The Folksong Army||Father Knows Best State||“Sing, and the world runs away from you screaming”|
|12.||The Allied States of Miemalkonnen||Left-Leaning College State||“Gold, Gold, Gold, Gold, Gold, Gold!”|
|13.||The United Socialist States of Elbow Surprise||Compulsory Consumerist State||“All great truths begin as blasphemies”|
|14.||The Oppressed Peoples of Janus bin Toto||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Death to the Sultanate! ”|
|15.||The Militocracy of Sisu Arshu||Father Knows Best State||“Veni, Vidi, Visa”|
|16.||The Protectorate of Sisu Pangea||Capitalizt||“Veni, Vidi, Visa”|
|17.||The People's Republic of Irishlandia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Irishlandia is a great country, we promise!”|
|18.||The County of Thereisnogodistan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“No gods here, just men and women”|
|19.||The Empire of Fat Penguins||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Eat a lot!”|
|20.||The Democratic Republic of Natilius||Left-Leaning College State||“Don't do your best, do my best.”|
- : The Empire of Wounded Badger arrived from Balder.
- : The Queendom of Toreador Rose arrived from Osiris.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Janus bin Toto arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Cacaphony of The Folksong Army arrived from Osiris.
- : The Allied States of Miemalkonnen arrived from Balder.
- : The Protectorate of Sisu Pangea arrived from Osiris.
- : The Militocracy of Sisu Arshu arrived from Osiris.
- : The Sultanic Lands of Vastivan Alaska arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Free Land of Jenariana departed this region for Esperivira.
- : The Free Land of Jenariana arrived from Loving states of the world.
Antarctica Regional Message Board
Sorry to see we have lost the battle :(
Argh. I totally forgot about it at work, and then trick or treating. Oh well.
Hey all -
Because this happened during the apocalypse, I forgot to post this. It has been posted on the NS forum as well. We haven't been active in the FRA for awhile, but it is sad all of the same.
Hello there. I am Funkadelia, recent former chancellor of the Founderless Regions Alliance. I am tasked with sending you a message regarding the closure of the FRA. The treaty will still technically remain intact, however the alliance itself will no longer function.
1. Be it resolved that the Regional Assembly adjourns sine die;
2. Be it further resolved that the Regional Assembly shall reconvene at the request of the heads of state or heads of government of at least three of the following regions:
Global Right Alliance
The Rejected Realms
San Francisco Bay Area
3. Be it further resolved that the forum administrators, if the Regional Assembly should not be reconvened before January 1, 2019, are authorized to make the Alliance's forums public, save those parts which, in their opinion, continue to require secrecy;
4. Be it further resolved that this motion, if adopted, shall be posted by a forum administrator as a forum-wide announcement, which appears in all forums;
5. Be it further resolved that the Chancellor shall transmit copies of this motion, if adopted, to the heads of state and heads of government of the aforementioned regions as well as to the NationStates forums.
We are a new ambassador to Antarctica from Forest. (Unfortunately the password on our old nation, Dancing Tardigrade, was forgotten, but we know they're out floating around in space somewhere).
If there is anything we should be aware of, please let us know. Brrrrr.... quite cold here! Maybe that's why we're blue spruces-- we're getting quite blue in the needles :P
Sorry for the double post, but---
Hello dear residents of Antarctica,
The annual photo contest of Forest has officially started! As was the case last year, the contest is open to our region as well as to our embassy regions. We would be happy if we received photo submissions from your region as well:))
For details see page=dispatch/id=721522
One more time, sorry for the triple post :P---
Greetings from Forest! If you have not done so already, we trees encourage you to vote AGAINST the current Security Council Proposal, Repeal "Liberate Eternal Scholars".
This repeal was originally meant to allow the natives of the region of Eternal Scholars to regain control of their home. However, the region was recently invaded by raiders, and now, if the resolution passes, it will enable the raiders to set a password and destroy the region. Although it originally had good intentions, this resolution would now end up helping the raiders.
The tide is already turning as more and more people realise and change their vote. We encourage, specifically your delegate but also all WA members, to also vote against in hopes that Eternal Scholars can become free.
Thanks for bringing that to our attention, Spruce. Considering the author of that repeal is a raider themselves, I can't help but wonder if they're working with the jackasses currently occupying Eternal Scholars. Either way, I've voted against. Hopefully there's still enough time to turn this around.
You have one party, someone leaves the door open - polar bears everywhere. Fibble