WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Glass Gallows, The New Galactic Empire, Kantrias, The Alliance of Queens, Normandy, The New Inquisition, The Graveyard, The Caucasus, Caliba, Grand Central, Wintreath, Pax Britannia, The Free Nations Region, Dreamia, The Grand Alliance of Nations, New Ausozera, and 6 others.The Western Isles, Rossferry, APSIA, Orthanc at Isengard, U R N, and The Bar on the corner of every region.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cheerful Citizens in Ainur
The World Census shared cheeky grins with citizens around the world in order to determine which were the most relentlessly cheerful.
As a region, Ainur is ranked 18,588th in the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Anastasio ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Asia united and Ainur.
- : Embassy cancelled between Westphalia and Ainur.
- : The Republic of Fast and the Furious of the region Schon Republic proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Allied States of RidalphLand of the region Westphalia ordered the closure of its embassy in Ainur.
- : The United Kingdom of CharlesFraser departed this region for United Kingdom.
- : The People's Republic of Bern Sanders of the region The Region That Has One State Bank proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between New Montreal and Ainur.
- : The Borderlands of ITS HIGH NOON of the region New Montreal ordered the closure of its embassy in Ainur.
- : The Dominion of Talaan departed this region for The Holy Mountain.
Ainur Regional Message Board
What's my penance?
To fly free and unburdened.
Do we actually have a zombie survival plan?
If not, I'm going to go flee over to Wintreath for the duration of the zombie plague.
I do hope you don't mind if I hop in to spread some zombies eh?
Its my yearly tradition!
Are we going to hit another region now? Honestly, I think we've pacified Ainur.
As of the end of this apocalypse, we are now in charge of 90% of this region's surviving population!
I'm pretty sure that whether we're going by democracy or autocratic rules, that gives us all the power!
Kindly submit your will beneath us, and this can all end quite smoothly.
Don't, and we'll just sort of herd the surviving zombies in your direction, and then cure and indoctrinate them to become a part of the Greater Bermudan Pentagram Co-Prosperity Sphere, formerly known as Ainur.
*cleans her weapons*
Come. Allow your 4-million odd surviving citizens to be brought into glory.
Refuse, and we'll start herding the 500-million zombies within your borders towards their general direction!
And then we'll cure the ones that survive the headshots (doubtless through your citizens running out of ammo) and bring them into glory.
Or we can skip all that and let everyone, former-zombie and former-survivor alike, just become part of the Co-Prosperity Sphere.
You see, my nation has an age old axiom regarding aggressors in the event of post apocaltyptic aftermath:
Suck my zombified tits.
All of my endorsements have magically disappeared! Two can play at that game...