10000 Islands RMB 10000 Islands was Commended by Security Council Resolution # 30

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Boltor (elected )

Founder: The United States of Grub

BoardActivity History Admin Rank

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 5th Most Nations: 11th Most Influential: 14th+2
Largest Black Market: 1,650th Most Cultured: 1,847th
World Factbook Entry

Founded in 2003!
Welcome to the 10000 Islands! We are a picturesque archipelago of islands renowned for our white-sand beaches and blue-green waves. This region is not only a prosperous center of culture & trade, but also a well-armed defense territory.

We warmly invite you to join our forum located LinkHERE using the name of your nation to register.

We are also home to "TITO" - Ten thousand Islands Treaty Organization - and have over 2500 successful missions to date! We stand against the bullies and thugs of this game. If you want to help us fight against the evil in NationStates, join us on our mission.

Please endorse our Delegate,The Republic of Boltor...

LinkNew Nation Bonus!

LinkFor Embassy Requests, please click here.



  1. 2

    Featured Nation 01/17: Neutrality United

    BulletinNews by Markanite . 9 reads.

  2. 4

    10000 Islands Emissary Report 12/16

    BulletinNews by Boltor . 45 reads.

  3. 19

    10000 Islands FAQ

    BulletinPolicy by Grub . 1,908 reads.

  4. 1

    WA Votes and Discussions

    BulletinPolicy by Louisistan . 820 reads.

  5. 18

    New XKI Rift Banners

    BulletinNews by Grub . 1,620 reads.

  6. 4

    RMB Rules

    BulletinPolicy by Aersoldorf . 747 reads.

▼ 3 More

Embassies: Texas, Yggdrasil, Renegade Islands Alliance, Canada, European Union, Wysteria, Mordor, Global Right Alliance, the Rejected Realms, The East Pacific, Philosophy 115, Deutschland, ITALIA, Nederland, France, India, and 18 others.Valhalla, Wintreath, Australia, Spiritus, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Lazarus, Europe, The FRA, The North Pacific, 00000 A World Power, The Western Isles, Arctic, Urbanites, International Northwestern Union, Greater Dienstad, Hogwarts, Taijitu, and belgium.

Construction of embassies with Middle Earth has commenced. Completion expected .

Construction of embassies with The Universal Allegiance has commenced. Completion expected .

Tags: Featured, Democratic, Map, Game Player, Defender, Gargantuan, Capitalist, Commended, Offsite Forums, and Regional Government.

Regional Power: Extremely High

10000 Islands contains 1,572 nations, the 11th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Trout Fishing Sector in 10000 Islands

The World Census conducted frenzied haggling with fishmongers in order to determine which nations have the largest fishing industries.

As a region, 10000 Islands is ranked 6,366th in the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.

NationWA CategoryMotto
«12. . .157158

Last poll: “Which statistics is highest for your nation?”

Regional Happenings

More...

10000 Islands Regional Message Board

The Community of Icifica wrote:I really want to continue doing this, but I keep checking in like every other week and it's just not enough. Anyone else doing finals?

lol I'm just starting a new semester XD but I'm in college. my high school brother just did his finals a couple days ago.

Happy founders day!

Sweet Haven

The Bare-It-All Sunny Nation of Siuts wrote:Happy founders day!

Isn't that the 25th?

The Confederacy of Louisistan wrote:Isn't that the 25th?

Not according to the forum's ticker tape where it says: 'today' ;-) In any case; I'd rather be early or in time than too late :P

The Bare-It-All Sunny Nation of Siuts wrote:Not according to the forum's ticker tape where it says: 'today' ;-) In any case; I'd rather be early or in time than too late :P

I have no idea why the ticker tape says that. Louis is right that Founder's Day is the 25th.

(It may well be that the ticker gets its data from the calendar, which has been broken since the last time I was Senior Senator. None of my attempts to fix it ever panned out.)

The Federal Kingdom of Lower Columbia wrote:I have no idea why the ticker tape says that. Louis is right that Founder's Day is the 25th.
(It may well be that the ticker gets its data from the calendar, which has been broken since the last time I was Senior Senator. None of my attempts to fix it ever panned out.)

Funny thing is, ticker thinks it's the 21st today, lol. Anyway.., you guys are right of course, it is on the 25th. Nevertheless, I'm still first in wishing everyone a happy Grub day :P

The Bare-It-All Sunny Nation of Siuts wrote:Funny thing is, ticker thinks it's the 21st today, lol. Anyway.., you guys are right of course, it is on the 25th. Nevertheless, I'm still first in wishing everyone a happy Grub day :P

Grub Day, Babushka?!
*shouts to fellow Gopniks*

It's time to make KOTLET and KOMPOT, blins!!!

The United Socialist States of Boring Waterfalls wrote:Grub Day, Babushka?!
*shouts to fellow Gopniks*
It's time to make KOTLET and KOMPOT, blins!!!


You are Boris fan or just from the Eastern Bloc?

The Community of Icifica wrote:I really want to continue doing this, but I keep checking in like every other week and it's just not enough. Anyone else doing finals?

Nope, lol those aren't for a while for me

The Imperial Republic of Haasar wrote:wow. returning to my first region. a lot has changed!

nice to meet you :)

The Democratic Republic of Thethethethethe wrote:lol I'm just starting a new semester XD but I'm in college. my high school brother just did his finals a couple days ago.

Starting up too, though it's been like 2 weeks since my semester started

Aye

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics