WA Delegate (non-executive): The Pure Angelic Defender Nation of Dominion Of Compassion (elected )
Founder: The United States of Grub
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Texas, Yggdrasil, Renegade Islands Alliance, Canada, Wysteria, Mordor, Global Right Alliance, the Rejected Realms, The East Pacific, Philosophy 115, Deutschland, ITALIA, Nederland, France, India, Valhalla, and 23 others.Wintreath, Australia, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Spiritus, Europe, The North Pacific, 00000 A World Power, The Western Isles, Arctic, Urbanites, International Northwestern Union, Greater Dienstad, Taijitu, belgium, Middle Earth, The Order of the Grey Wardens, the South Pacific, European Union, Capitalist Paradise, The Union of Democratic States, Philippines, Portugal, and Forest.
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Compassionate Citizens in 10000 Islands
Exhaustive World Census tests involving kittens revealed the following nations to be the most compassionate.
As a region, 10000 Islands is ranked 5,175th in the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : The Island Republic of Mark arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Island of Republic of Tikistan arrived from Eurasian Socialist Union.
- : The Free Land of Middle Ravaderon arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Disputed Territories of Asetone arrived from NationStates.
- : The United Kingdom of Wasqueld departed this region for The Black Hawks.
- : The United Kingdom of Wasqueld arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Protectorate of Gospel Power 2 departed this region for The North Pacific.
- : The Confederated Archipelago of Louisistan suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Federation of Jarbock departed this region for Ceplines Independent Region.
- : The Federation of Jarbock arrived from The Pacific.
10000 Islands Regional Message Board
No no, I just like the flag, iím actually argentinian lol.
Hoooooly molly dude, in Argentina that stuff only happens when a president has to practically resign (not official resignation, just de facto) because he/she canít or DOESNíT WANT to go (that happened with Cristina FernŠndez, shame on her once again) to the next presidentís assumption to the executive power, and give him/her the atributes. But almost everything is kept running in reality.
I donít know what would happen here if the senate delayed so long the budget votation, but what I think it goes on is that, until reaching an agreement, the budget and services donít change from the last year, and the president is not authorized to make any further spending, improvement, or change whatsoever, and any senator can propose anything regarding the national treasury (I mean, it can be done, but it wonít count for nothing).
Still, I find it weird that most things that could be essential or important at the very least are shut down, and other, less urgent things are kept functioning, in the US case
I thought it looked like a grocery store logo. it's got that charm that comes with rusty carts and rotting fruit. that might not be what youre going for though. it looks fine as a flag.
That discription reminds me of Aldi
So, I've been banned from r/eu4 for no reason. Mods aren't responding. Anyone want to jump on my r/eu4 hate bandwagon until I get unbanned? (If I will, of course)
That was in my game. They had a fairly small empire. They declared war on me because I had way more wonders than them, and they ended up on the receiving end of a serious beatdown.
*watches endless re-runs of Game of Thrones and settles in for a marathon Civ session*
Oh, don't worry. We will.
What's your Reddit?