Please take this dispatch into account before replying to me on NSG, so you do not suggest something that I cannot actually do (like political activism or visit social media websites).
Things to note:
I am transgender to female: please
use female pronouns.
I cannot engage in political activism
due to my disability.
I am unable to give too many details
about my disability.
I cannot detect sarcasm.
I am not on any social network to
curb internet addiction, and I have
excluded myself from accessing
social networks for the same reason.
Please quote any social media
sources that can be relayed under
the BBFC 12A rule (the UK version
• Accepting refugees and vulnerable people;
• Freedom and independence for the media and the press;
• The right to privacy;
• Rights and protections for the LGBT community;
• Universal income for the long-term disabled (including Autism).
• European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA);
• Christian liberal democracy (centre to centre-right);
• High Speed Railways.
Irrelevant or Neutral:
• Conscription (due to poor health);
• Religion (I do not follow any).
Not a Fan:
• Brexit (due to the lack of a unified vision from any side)
• Men’s rights movement (due to the frequent hijacking by misogynistic groups);
• Social media (especially Facebook, Reddit and Twitter).
• Conspiracy theorists, including Sovereign Citizens (or Freemen on the Land in common law countries);
• Denial of climate change;
• Neo-Nazism (including the Alternative Right movement) and the denial of the Holocaust;
• Mass surveillance and unreasonable censorship in a way that impedes general freedom of expression;
• Racism and nativism (anti-immigration sentiment);
• Venezuela’s Bolivarian Revolution.