- 1. Move your Nation to Greater Olympus
Display Name: (If the nation you wish to roleplay is not the same as your NS name)
Capital City: Name & Location
Claim: (The official territory of your country, map image is preferred. A general description of your territory is not sufficient.)
- Might seem obvious, but citizenship requires living in the region before the process can begin. If you leave the region during the process you must begin again. "Service Guarantees Citizenship" =p
2. Read through any dispatches pinned to the Gateway
- Rules, General Etiquette, and other important information may be contained here, following them will speed up the application process tremendously.
3. Put Claim on The Regional Map Thread
- Putting a claim on the map thread lets other applicant know what land is being claimed where. This is to prevent confusion and overlapping claims. If your Application is rejected you will have to reapply to the thread. Below is the basic application more details can be found on the Thread itself. There are two maps of the region, the Regional Map and the Political Map. For your purpose, the Political Map is what you will be working with.
4. Wait for your Land Bio
- A basic outline of your choosen lands will be sent to you. It will show climate, population, trade power, and other important information for completing the Full Citizen Application. It is a basic structure and by no means to intensive giving the Nation lots of wiggle room to customize their nation
5. Fill out the Specializations Form
- Once you have received your Landbio and Economy Type, fill out the Specializations Form. The form allows you to focus your nations economy and gives you a basic idea of your trade priorities and interactions. Similarly it focuses on what type of Military doctrine your nation would be using. Please only submit the form once. If you wish to change your answers after submission please consult the Archons.
You can view submitted specializations here to see where untapped and saturated markets are.
6. Fill out the Full Application
- The Citizenship Application should be approached with care and caution the information has a certain degree of flexibility as things change over time through Roleplays, but by in large shouldn't change greatly. When the application is completed put it in a dispatch and telegram the link to Greater Olympia, and link the initial Map Application.
[list][*][b]Display Name[/b]: (If the nation you wish to roleplay is not the same as your NS name) [*][b]Capital City[/b]: [*][b]Territory[/b]: [spoiler][img][/img][/spoiler](The official territory of your country, map image is preferred. A general description of your territory is not sufficient.) [*][b]Population[/b]: (This is NOT based on the population of your NationState. Rather, it is based on the territories that you are claiming in your land bio.) [*][b]Description of Political Environment[/b]: (Give a fairly detailed description of your nations Government, including Type of Government, Head of Government/State, legislature, etc.) [*][b]Description of the Economy[/b]: [list] [b]Economy Type[/b]: [b]GDP[/b]: [b]Specialization[/b] | Specialization 1 | Specialization 2 | Specialization 3 | Specialization 4 | Specialization 5 | [b]Major Imports[/b] [/list] (Describe your economic system including the type of economy, the GDP in the Land Bio as well as the specializations chosen from the form. Outside of Land Bio information, be sure to tell us about how your economy operates going slightly beyond just saying "free trade") [*][b]Description of Resources[/b]: [list] [b]Resources[/b]: [b]Native Food Production[/b]: [b]Native Energy Production[/b] [/list] [*][b]Description of Your Nation's Military:[/b] [b]Military Doctrine[/b]: (Specialized, Quality, Quantity, Balanced) [b]National Attitude[/b]: (Pacifist, Neutral, Defensive, Projecting, Combative, Aggressive) [b]Military Focus[/b]: [List] 6 :[b]Army[/b] 5 :[b]Navy[/b] 4 :[b]Air force[/b] 0 :[b]Expeditionary[/b] 0 :[b] Paramilitary/Militia/Gendarmes[/b] [/list] (Military size, type and quality of equipment, strengths/weaknesses, etc.[Size should be at most 5% of your country's population most nations should be well below that]) [*][b]History of your Nation[/b]: (Make it sufficiently detailed to take into account all territorial claims)
- 7. Wait for Approval or Rejection
- The Application will enter the review process. Your application may be given back for revisions before being accepted. If it is rejected outright you must go through the application process again fixing the errors mentioned in the rejection.
- 8. Registry Information
- Okay, you are almost done final stretch of a fairly long and tedious process. When you receive confirmation of your application, fill out the registry information below and send it to Greater Olympia. This is the information needed for the registry, and make it look pretty. Keep in mind you will probably have to upload a 200X100 pixel version of your flag to an image hosting site. (Dependent on exact flag parameters but in general keep it 200 pixel wide). Lastly put your accepted application in your dispatches. So the basic information about your country is accessible to all members of the region. If you are registering a second nation check the registry for the correct form. Please keep the pre tags in the telegram you send so the code doesn't activate in the telegram itself.
[pre][*][box][background-block=#FFE6E6][center][size=250][b] [nation=noflag]Nation[/nation][/b][/size] [img]200x100 Pixel Image of Flag here[/img] [u]Join Date:00-00-00[/u] [Spoiler= More Information[DELETE ME]][floatleft][table=plain][tr] [td][size=110]Classification: [b]PUT NATIONAL PRE-TITLE HERE[/b][/size][/td] [td][size=110]Capital: [b]PUT CAPITAL HERE[/b][/size][/td] [td][size=110]Population: [b]PUT POPULATION HERE[/b][/size][/td] [/tr][tr] [td][size=110]Government Type: [b]BUT GOVERNMENT TYPE HERE[/b][/size][/td] [td][size=110]Economy Type: [b]PUT LAND BIO ECONOMY TYPE HERE[/b][/size][/td] [td][size=110]Gross Domestic Product: [b]PUT GDP HERE[/b][/size][/td] [/tr] [/table][/floatleft] [table] [tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td][center] [list=1][*]Specialization 1[*]Specialization 2[*]Specialization 3[*]Specialization 4[*]Specialization 5[/list][/center][/td] [td][center][list][*]Doctrine - (Specialized, Quantity, Quality, Balanced) [*]Doctrine - (Pacifist, Neutral, Defensive, Projecting, Combative, Aggressive) [*]Army: [*]Navy: [*]Airforce: [*]Expeditionary: [*]Paramilitary: [/list][/td][/center] [/tr][/table][/spoiler[DELETE ME]] [url=DISPATCH HERE]Full Citizen Application[/url] [/Center][/background-block][/box][/pre]
- 9. Approval
- and that's it you are done a long process but well worth. Once you appear in the registry you are good to go. Check out ongoing RPs and new channels in the discord, you should be on the map when ever Winst gets off their lazy ass and actually commits to the ideal of monthly updates. Now go have fun causing chaos on the international playing field.