Here we are again, and it is once more time for the Forest Keeper elections. This time last year, the election failed to even happen due to the situation with the inactive founder. That situation was thankfully rectified just over 6 months ago when Errinundera sadly but inevitably CTE’d. Despite this, Forest has continued to prosper under the Chan Island administration.
Now 6 months on, another election has come, and another election in which you should Vote for Roless!
But why? Well, I will:
1. Continue to provide government transparency reports. I believe it is very important to keep the residents of Forest informed, and the transparency reports are a good way to do this, as has been proven by the previous two administrations.
2. Amend the article 5 of the constitution to allow for the residents of forest to remove any member of the Forest Keeper’s appointed cabinet from power (not just the Forest Keeper).
3. Expand the number of regional competitions like the photo and writing contests.
4. Amend the constitution to allow the Forest keeper to impose temporary endorsement limits in extreme circumstances.
5. Amend the constitution to govern the vote of the WA delegate on WA legislation.