REPUBLIC OF NEW CARTAGHE
Home ★ Overview ★ Geography★ Government★ Political parties★ Constitution★ Economy★ Embassy Program★ Airports Programme
• Formed : January 17, 2021
• Headquarters : 6, President Photine Road,
Kartago, Nova Kartago
• Employees : 1.200
• Annual budget : Ŝ 100 million
• Agency executive : Kassandra Lydos
• Parent agency : Ministry of Justice
Ministry of Defance
Nova Kartago's Intelligence Agency
Nova Kartago's intelligence service consists of two branches :
• The State Security Service (Esperanto: La Ŝtata Sekureca Servo) (ŜSS) , is a New Carthaghinian intelligence and security agency. The State Security is a civilian agency under the authority of the Ministry of Justice, while the military intelligence agency, the General Information and Security Service, operates under the authority of the Ministry of Defense. The current Administrator-General is Kassandra Lydos.
• The General Intelligence and Security Service (Esperanto: La Ĝenerala Inteligenteco kaj Sekureca Servo) (ĜISS), is the New Carthaginian military intelligence service under responsibility of the Minister of Defence. It is one of two New Carthaginian intelligence services, together with the civilian New Carthaginian State Security Service (ŜSS).
The military head of the ĜISS is also called the Assistant Chief of Staff Intelligence and Security, which is part of the Defense Staff of the New Carthaginian military. Major general Eudocia Regulus is the current chief, appointed in 2021.