REPUBLIC OF NEW CARTAGHE
Home ★ Overview ★ Geography★ Government★ Political parties★ Constitution★ Economy★ Embassy Program★ Airports Programme
New Carthaginian ID card
All New Carthaginians aged 12 and above are issued with a national identity card (Esperanto: identiga karto). New Carthaginians aged 15 and above are required to always carry it with them unless they are within 200m of their home. (Foreigners must at all times be able to provide identification, either a passport, or an identity document issued by another Mediterranean member state.) Holders who are New Carthaginians citizens are also entitled to use the card for international travel within Mediterranean region.
Use within Nova Kartago
New Carthaginian are required to carry the identity card and to show their identity cards when requested by:
• Certain government agencies; or
• Authorised bus and train personnel.
All fields on the card are written in Esperanto, the official language of the Republic.
The cards are in credit card format (ID1) and contain a 3-line machine-readable strip on the back starting with IDNK. The card holds the following information:
• Photograph of the bearer's face
• Names of the holder (Surname and first two given names, initials of further given names)
• Date and place of birth
• Nationality: NOVA KARTAGANO
• ID card number, 12 digits in the form xxx-xxxxxxx-yy. The check-number yy is the remainder of the division of xxxxxxxxxx by 97. Note that if the calculated remainder is equal to 0, the check-number yy is reset to 97.
• Validity period 6 years (for holders aged 12 to 18 years),10 years (for holders aged 18 to 75) or 30 years (for holders aged over 75)
• Identification number of the National Register (each individual is issued a unique number for administration purposes). This number consists of 11 digits of the form yy.mm.dd-xxx.cd where yy.mm.dd is the birthdate of the person, xxx a sequential number (odd for males and even for females) and cd a check-digit.
• Place of issue
If the holder wishes, the following info will also be mentioned on the card:
• Marital status
The ID card may be used as a travel document within most of Mediterranean countries.
The Cost depending on the Commune/Consulate is approximately 20.50 Shekel with a 5 Year Validity.
Home ★ Overview ★ Geography★ Government★ Political parties★ Constitution★ Economy★ Embassy Program★ Airports Programme[/url]
All Rights Reserved © Government | Republic of Nova Kartago