(1) "Member Region" shall refer to any region that has been admitted to the Solidarity Pact of the NSLeft.
(2) "Military" shall refer to a gameplay military organization.
(3) "NSLeft citizen" shall refer to any nation that is considered a citizen or appropriate
II. Member Regions
(1) New regions may be admitted by a majority vote of member regions.
(2) Member regions may be dismissed by a two-thirds vote of member regions.
(3) Member regions shall cast their votes in accordance with the decision-making processes selected by their regional government.
(4) The voting period will last twelve days. Member regions that do not cast a vote will be considered to have abstained.
(5) A majority of member regions must cast a vote in order for the results to be considered binding.
III. Interregional Relations and Defense
(1) All member regions shall maintain peace with one another and shall resolve conflicts with other member regions through diplomacy.
(2) Regional militaries and interregional military organizations associated with the NSLeft shall provide for the defense of member regions.
IV. Promotion of Interregional Activity
(1) NSLeft citizens may propose and organize interregional activities, such as discussions, festivals, and roleplays, among the member regions.
(2) The Internationale shall maintain space on its forum for interregional NSLeft activities. Participants will be expected to adhere to The Internationale Code of Conduct.
(3) The Red + Black shall be the official interregional news organ of the NSLeft, to be published and shared on member regions' Regional Message Boards. Any NSLeft may submit material to be published in the Red + Black.
(4) The NSLeft Discord server shall be open to all NSLeft citizens who adhere to its Code of Conduct. The NSLeft Discord server shall use The Internationale's Discord authentication to prevent identity theft.
(1) Member regions may propose amendments to this Pact.
(2) Amendments may be accepted by a two-thirds vote of member regions. A majority of member regions must cast a vote for the vote to be considered binding.
(3) The voting period will last twelve days. Member regions that do not cast a vote will be considered to have abstained.