In light of our regions’ shared history, the history between the members of our regions, and the need for the rebuilding of the bridges between our members, The People’s Republic of The Communist Bloc and The Great Red Union declare and adhere to the following:
Article I - Definitions
(1) “TGRU” shall refer to the Great Red Union.
(2) “TCB” or “PRTCB” shall refer to The People’s Republic of The Communist Bloc.
(3) “War” shall be defined as an active state of armed conflict between different regions.
(4) “Aggression” or “Hostility” shall be defined as an engagement in or the activities involved in war, including invasion, general sabotage, poaching, puppet spamming, etc.
(5) “RMB shall refer to the regional message board of a NationStates region.
Article II - Mutual Non-Aggression
(1) PRTCB and TGRU shall enter a pact of mutual non-aggression.
(2) PRTCB and TGRU shall not engage in hostilities nor declare war against each other.
Article III - Diplomatic Ties
(1) PRTCB extends its apologies to the former members of its, and wishes for friendship and goodwill.
(2) The TGRU and PRTCB shall send at least one representative to each other’s RMB to further friendship and diplomatic ties.
Article IV - Agreement Framework
(1) This agreement shall go into a probationary phase upon being signed by the lead representatives of each region. During this phase, the agreement should be voluntarily executed by both regions. Either region may withdraw immediately from the agreement in the time between initial signing and ratification.
(2) Each region shall ratify this agreement according to the laws and customs of the region. Upon ratification by both regions, this agreement shall become legally binding upon both regions immediately.
(3) This agreement may be dissolved by mutual agreement from both parties or by unilateral withdrawal by one region. In the latter case, the agreement shall stay in place for two weeks from notification of withdrawal.
(4) This agreement may be amended by mutual agreement by both parties.
Signatories: Lil’Stapler, General Secretary of The People’s Republic of The Communist Bloc Nathaniel Penrose, Minister of Foreign Affairs of The People’s Republic of The Communist Bloc Achain, Founder of The Great Red Union Lynn Avalon, Ambassador of the Great Red Union to The Communist Bloc
Lil’Stapler, General Secretary of The People’s Republic of The Communist Bloc
Nathaniel Penrose, Minister of Foreign Affairs of The People’s Republic of The Communist Bloc
Achain, Founder of The Great Red Union
Lynn Avalon, Ambassador of the Great Red Union to The Communist Bloc