Personae Non-Gratea Act
An act to establish procedures regarding foreign nationals.
Now, and thereafter, BE IT ENACTED by the order of the Constitution of the Revolutionary Republic, by and with the consent of the Citizens of The Communist Bloc, in this present Legislative Committee assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows-
ARTICLE I - Short Title
(1) This act may be cited as the “Persona Non Grata Act 2016”.
ARTICLE II- Category
(2) This act shall be classified as a Type III EXECUTIVE law.
ARTICLE III - Definitions
(3) “Persona Non Grata” shall be defined as a foreign person whose entering or remaining in a particular region is prohibited by that region's government.
(4) "Foreign national" shall be defined as a person who is not a citizen of the host region in which he or she is residing or temporarily sojourning.
(5) "The Communist Bloc" shall refer to the Nationstates side of the region as well as the off-site forum.
(6) “Principal Act” shall refer to the current bill here presented.
ARTICLE IV - Provisions
(7) Any foreign national, dignitary, or ambassador may be declared persona non grata by the First Minister or the responsible minister, with a simple majority approval by the Legislative Committee.
(8) Foreign nationals, dignitaries, or ambassadors who have been declared personae non gratae shall not be permitted to reenter The Communist Bloc, and shall have their diplomatic masking revoked.
(9) Declarations of persona non grata may be reviewed or rescinded by the First Minister. The Legislative Committee may vote to issue a non-binding motion, recommending that the First Minister review or rescind a declaration of persona non grata.
(10) The Legislative Committee may overturn any rescission with a 2/3 majority.
ARTICLE V - Schedule
(11) The principal act shall come into force immediately upon passage of the Central Committee with the signature of the General Secretary.
Originally written by Phazon Winter, amended and proposed by Gabriel Xavier