Official Embassy Policy
All regions wishing to seek diplomatic relations with the Hiyamashūnese Empire must meet the following requirements below. Embassies are to be accepted on a case-by-case basis and the requirements stated hereinafter are not exhaustive.
Article 1.2: Embassies
1. Hiyamashū shall set a quota for a region to start diplomatic relations with the region.
2. The requirements are as follows,
a. Region cannot be a raider.
b. Region must have a constitution or any form of law that sets out the basic political structure of said region.
c. Region must have a WA delegate.
d. Region must appear active.
e. Region must have more than 15 nations.
f. Region must not spread or exhibit extremist ideologies and any ideals against Hiyamashū.
3. Where a region is not able to meet the demands of §1.2.2, embassies may be scheduled for closure.
4. Exceptions for requirements set in §1.2.2 may be granted by a parliamentary motion conditionally.
5. Embassies may be closed conditionally with a parliamentary motion.
6. The following conditions need not apply to regions who have had diplomatic relations with Hiyamashū before 18th November 2019.
7. Except for the requirement of §1.2.2a, §1.2.2b, §1.2.2d & §1.2.2f
In any case that you feel that your region qualifies the requirements hereinbefore, please contact a government official in the Hiyamashū Discord Server.
ALL REQUESTING REGIONS ARE REQUIRED TO MAKE CONTACT WITH THE HIYAMASHŪ GOVERNMENT BEFORE PUTTING OUT A REQUEST. REGIONS THAT DO NOT POSSESS ANY INTENT OF FORMING SIGNIFICANT OR MEANINGFUL TIES WILL BE REJECTED.