Constitutional Court ruling on Security Council Resolution: Repeal: "Condemn This Game"
A resolution to repeal previously passed legislation.
Security Council Resolution #299 “Condemn This Game” shall be struck out and rendered null and void.
The World Assembly Security Council,
Noting the passage of SCR#299, "Condemn This Game" and aware of the satirical nature of such a resolution,
Believing that such satirical shenanigans are unbelievably unsuited for this most enlightened and suave council, and wisecracks such as the target resolution, written in regards to "humor" are better fitted for the partner chamber of the Security Council, in the uncouth proceedings of the General Assembly,
Knowing that, regardless of any intentions of the author to bring "good-will," "joy," or "humor" into this Council of Security, such intent is horribly misplaced and should be eradicated as soon as humanly possible,
Wishing to banish all traces of witticism from these Hallowed Halls,
And utterly disgusted that this attempt to brighten the days of those delegations who stay, solicit, or otherwise occupy the Consecrated Corridors has ended up being a drastic waste of time to those aforementioned delegations,
Hereby repeals the most dreaded Security Council Resolution of all time, of the ID #299, and of the title "Condemn This Game."
The Constitutional Court;
2. Defines the Waldensian principle as the notion, that although humorous and frivolous clauses appear to be an institution of the World Assembly, such clauses nonetheless should not be legislated by the World Assembly.
3. Considers frivolous legislation to degenerate the clarity of legislation, therefore allowing public authorities to apply law arbitrarily.
4. Considers such a lack of clarity, such a potential for extrajudicial arbitration and such an infringement on the legitimacy of the legislating body to be juxtaposed with the rule of law, as defined in 2 § of Constitution of Latidonia, and quite possibly as defined in General Assembly resolution #374, Rule of Law.
5. Considers such a lack of clarity and potential for extrajudicial arbitration to be a contradiction to 22 § of the Constitution of Latidonia, "Protection under law" and quite possibly to General Assembly Resolution #37, Fairness In Criminal Trials.
6. Acknowledges that although the condemnation at consideration may not directly result in these aforementioned breaches, considers it to be unacceptable for a legislating body to legislate in such a frivolous manner in any instance.
7. Considers the Security council resolution #299 to epitomise an infringement on the Waldensian principle.
8. Reminds that World Assembly legislation and the rule of law as defined in 2 § of the Constitution of Latidonia hold absolute primacy over all other legislation.
Hereby rules in favour of Security Council resolution: Repeal: “Condemn This Game”.