MARIVIANA ASSAMI THE II
AJARA The Goddess of Universe.
- In the Assanism Faith, Ajara is the Goddess of the Universe, the strongest of all Goddesses in the Faith.
ARTAFANI High Priestess
- High Priestess of Sossani between 250 and 270. The 1st Reincarnation of Goddess of Poison and Snake.
FAJAN. The most poisonous snake in Sossani.
HAMIR. The Councillor of Sossani.
- The Fourth Councillor of Sossani under the High Priestess Mariviana Assami the II. Appointed in 489. Pragmatic and Logical in his ruling.
KOISAN. The 2nd Reincarnation of the Goddess of Poison and Snake.
- The most probable new High Priestess. Murdered by the Goddess of Poison and Snake in the Temple.
LEIRA. The Goddess of Poison and Snake.
- One of the most dangerous Goddesses for those living. According to legends, she murders those that she reincarnates in.
MAIRANA The Eldest Healer.
- The oldest Divine Healer in Sossani. Lived through Three High Priestesses. She is also the medium that guides where the new reincarnation occurs.
MARIVIANA ASSAMI THE II High Priestess.
- The High Priestess of Sossani. Ruled between 450 and 500. The Reincarnation of the Goddess of Life and Water. Died in 500 due to the reincarnation of Goddess of War.
NERMANIA The Goddess of Life and Water.
- The Goddess of Life and Water. One of the three first Goddesses and one of the strongest Goddesses in Assanism.
NORSAN The Councillor of Society
- The Councillor of Society since 490. In growing conflict with the Councillor of Sossani.
OSSAN The Divine Healer.
- Ossan is the Divine Healer of Sossani. Trained by Mairana, he was appointed as the personal protector of the High Priestess.
ZAHRA The Goddess of War.
- The Third Strongest Goddess in Assanism. Very rarely is reincarnated. Currently reincarnated in the East of Sossani as the new High Priestess.