Of 11 September, 2019
On the creation of the revised code of
laws and addition of RMB laws
THE FIRST REGENCY OF THE EMPIRE,
Recognizing the need to maintain an orderly and civilized region through a codex of regional laws,
Looking to start with this new revised code with the addition of laws regarding the regional message board,
(1) Creates the Revised Code of The United Empires of Carson to act as a reference manual for Laws within The United Empires of Carson.
(2) Tasks the Regency of the Empire with the addition and subtraction of laws in the revised code.
(3) Tasks regional officers in The United Empires of Carson with the initial enforcement of regional laws.
(4) Tasks the Tribunal of the Empire with the duty of determining the guilt or innocence of those who have broken regional laws and carrying out punishments as determined.
(5) Adds the following laws to the Revised Code of The United Empires of Carson,
- a. Nations may not post more than three consecutive messages on the regional message board of The United Empires of Carson,
b. Nations may not post text images comprising of more than two lines that are not contained in a spoiler,
c. Nations may not post vulgarities, whether they relate to swears, slurs, shortenings of either, or other words that could be used in a sexual sense unless completely imperative to the current conversation,
d. Nations may not include more than two dispatch links in a single post that are not contained within a spoiler, this only applies to dispatch links that result in the dispatch being previewed in the message,
e. Nations may not post advertisements, encouragements, or any other message that could be viewed as promoting a region for the purpose of immigration without permission by the government of The United Empires of Carson,
f. Nations may not link to external websites that could be construed as inappropriate,
g. Nations may not post messages comprised of copy and pasted excerpts of text, excerpts of songs, or any other large block of text that is not their original work without it being contained in a spoiler.