Dominion of Vrama Act 1919
Whereas a multitude of nations have offered to recognise the continued sovereignty, suzerainty, authority, and imperium of Imperium Anglorum and the Imperial Parliament over the proclaimed Dominion of Vrama controlling all territories of Vrama:
And whereas the Imperial Parliament has taken it upon itself, in its munificience, to administer the Dominion as a crown colony, to bring civilisation to the incorrigible savages inhabiting that land:
And whereas Anglican forces under the leadership of Lord General Melchett of the Telemachian Guard have liberated the whole of Vrama's territory from the verisimilitudinously oppressive government that formerly controlled it and the puerile xenophobic junta of the old order, holding their despotic Madi and his so-called government at the Lawman Corporation owned and administered Derbyshire Memorial Prison annex at the Newgate Prison Complex in the Imperial capital of Londinium for trial:
And whereas the imperial authority over that territory now passes to the exercise of the Anglican people, who have taken this solemn duty up with zeal, as noted and declared by their lawfully elected representatives:
And whereas the people of Vrama have welcomed the Imperial monarch, Queen-Empress Elena II as Empress of Vrama, and her other territories beyond the seas, including the Empire of Cambigta and the Kingdom of Telemachia:
And whereas the Durbar on the 19th day of July 1919 AE has called upon her assumption of lawful and sovereign authority with the anodyne, unanimous, vociferous, and euphonious proclamation of the constituent assembly there attending Her Imperial Majesty:
And whereas Her Imperial Majesty has issued a pellucid proclamation to the welter princes, chiefs, and people of Vrama her choice of provisionary Governor-General, The Earl of Charleroi, to directly administer the territory under the authority granted to him by the Imperial Temporary Authority Administration Act 1896:
Now therefore, be it enacted by the Queen's most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and Commons, in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows :—
1. This Act may be cited as the Dominion of Vrama Act 1919.
2. The Provisions of this Act referring to Her Majesty the Queen extend also to the Heirs and Successors of Her Majesty, Kings and Queens of the United Commonwealth of Imperium Anglorum.
3. It shall be lawful for the Queen, by and with the Advice of Her Majesty's Most Honourable Privy Council, to declare by Proclamation that, on and after a day therein appointed, not being more than six months after the passing of this Act, the reorganisation of the constituent provinces of the land of Vrama into one dominion under the name of the Dominion of Vrama ; and on and after that day those provinces shall form and be one dominion under that name accordingly.
4. Upon that day, the Queen shall take full sovereignty, suzerainty, authority, and imperium over all lands, places, persons, beings, properties, and other matters located within or belonging to the territory of Vrama. The exercise of such aforementioned sovereignty, suzerainty, authority, and imperium shall be governed by the Crown Colonies Administration Act 1904 and the Imperium Act 1152, as applied to areas outside the pomperium of the Anglican people.
5. The Governor-General of Vrama shall be appointed by Her Imperial Majesty by a Commission subject to the provisions of the Commissions Act 1867 and has (a) all such powers and duties as are conferred or imposed on him by or under this Act or any other Act of the Imperial Parliament or predecessor institutions; and (b) such other powers of Her Imperial Majesty, not being powers connected with the exercise of the functions of the Crown in its relations with Vraman provinces, as Her Imperial Majesty may be pleased to assign to him.
6. Her Imperial Majesty's Representative for the exercise of the functions of the Crown in its relations with Vraman provinces is appointed by Her Imperial Majesty in like manner and has such powers and duties in connection with the exercise of those functions (not being powers or duties conferred or imposed by or under this Act on the Governor-General) as Her Imperial Majesty may be pleased to assign to him.
7. It shall be lawful for Her Imperial Majesty to appoint one person to fill both the said offices.
8. The capital of the Dominion shall be located in the city of Aryan Sahah, which shall, upon the assumption of sovereignty by Her Imperial Majesty, be renamed to Elenaville.