The Parliament has enacted the following law, which is promulgated herewith:
1. A subject of the state is a person who enjoys the protection of Hungary and who in consequence has specific obligations toward it.
2. The status of subject of the state is acquired in accordance with the provisions of Hungary and the Hungarian Citizenship Law.
1. A Hungarian citizen is a subject of the state who is of Hungarian or related blood (German, Italian, other Axis aligned countries etc.) and proves by his conduct that he is willing and fit to faithfully serve the Hungarian people, the nation, the Tripartite Pact and the Arrow Cross Party.
2. Hungarian citizenship is acquired through the granting of a Hungarian citizenship certificate.
3. The Hungarian citizen is the sole bearer of full political rights in accordance with the law.
4. Jews are not permitted to sign up for a citizenship, unless, special access is granted by the Government of Hungary and the Arrow Cross Party.
The Hungarian Minister of the Interior, in co-ordination with the Deputy of the National Leader, will issue the legal and administrative orders required to implement and complete this law.