Between the Free Land of Feu de Glace and
the Kaiserreich of Confederation Of Continental Nationalism
The Government of the Free Land of Feu de Glace and the Kaiserreich of Confederation Of Continental Nationalism (hereinafter referred to as "signatories");
Acknowledging the fiasco of not-to-be-named Lovecraft gods and the diplomatic relations that were vital to containing the menace.
Emphasizing the signatories’ continued commitment to peace, energy security, stability, technological innovation, and the creation of a world where prosperity and upward movement is possible.
Resolved to continue to allow open trade between signatories, foster a culture of peace, ensure equality between women and men, promote human rights for all, and to promote international peace and security.
Reaffirming that the goals of friendship are ultimately the betterment of both countries in all ways possible.
Because of this, the countries agree to the following
• Allow freedom of movement and goods across borders
• Promote peace and security in New Warsaw Pact except when doing so would threaten the peace and security of the signatories
• The Feu de Glace welfare, healthcare, and education systems will be spread across CCN, payed for fully by Feu de Glace. These services will be available to anyone who wishes it. Any money that CCN wishes to contribute to any of these goals will be welcomed
• Share technological innovations with each other through a jointly formed committee
• Have a joint military whose central command is a secure location in CCN, with forces being jointly controlled by the head of armed forces of CCN and Her Majesty’s Army. To this end, Feu de Glace and CCN will sign a nonaggression pact
• Recognizing that all humans have the right to be free and live lives free of slavery or servitude
• Guaranty the safety and security of citizens of all nationalities within the borders of signatories. This still allows for the prosecution of alleged criminals
• Rationalizing a climate treaty between the two countries
• Vowing to increase equality between people of all genders and to end gender discrimination
• The marriage of Poisson Marion Bouillon and Kaiser Von Speilsburk
The marriage of Poisson Marion Bouillon and Kaiser Von Speilsburk will occur without vassalization of either country, with both countries free to rule as they see fit. It will, however, increase diplomatic ties between Feu de Glace and CNN greatly. Their marriage will be act as a final approval of this declaration. Terms of marriage are contained in another document.
In conclusion, Feu de Glace and the Confederation of Continental Nationalism agree to follow the terms outlined in this and future agreements to the end of bilateral friendship and the betterment of all nations.
Poisson Marion Bouillon
Poisson Marion Bouillon, Feu de Glace
Kaiser Von Speilsburk
The Council and Kaiser Von Speilsburk, the Confederation of Continental Nationalism