This Trading Agreement is made effective as of 18th November 2018 for consideration of the trading of goods between the nation of The First Republic of Mattalania (The Offeror) and Len Row Corp. (Offeree).
The Offeror has put forth the following goods for trading:
• The Mattalanian Constructed Artificial Island, due north of its artificial island Loria and due south of its island Unamia.
• Level 3 Mattalanian Planning Permission for the Mattalanian Constructed Artificial Island.
• Exemption from the Mattalanian Territory Naming Law (Eleventh Era [Original Gwiffindor Law]).
• Exemption from the Mattalanian Territory Embassy Requirement Act (Twelfth Era).
• Exemption from the Mattalanian Territory Devolved Government Act (Thirteenth Era).
• One IPU Membership (Tier 2)
The Offeree has put forth the following goods for trading:
• 500 Len Row Corp. Assault Rifles
• 12 Len Row Corp. Nukes
• 20% off all Len Row Corp. weapons for the foreseeable future
• M$100 million (Mattalanian Dollars)
• 1 Len Row Corp. Orbital Chemical Gun
The exchange of the above-mentioned goods shall take place at 0900 hours, Primio Cannir Meridian Time (PCMT) -3 time, on the date of the 18th November 2018. As agreed between the two parties.
Each party states they are freely and legally entering into this Trading Agreement and will follow the below terms and conditions.
1. Each party will use the fair market value of any good(s) and/or property and/or land being offered to determine the cost of the above stated trading items.
2. Furthermore, each party agrees to provide additional items or monetary compensation, if necessary, to ensure that the overall exchange of goods is fair and equal.
3. Each party acknowledges the goods being exchanged through this Trade Agreement are legal in the Union of Shoddy Subaverage Republics and they are the rightful owner of those above stated trading items. Furthermore, the Parties guarantee that there are no liens or other claims against the property being offered.
4. The Parties will deliver the stated trading items on the agreed date and time in a working, well-kept condition.
5. Neither of the Parties involved in this Trading Agreement shall assign any rights, of this Trading Agreement, to another person(s) without prior written consent during any part of this agreement term.
This Trading Agreement shall take full effect as of the agreement date and time, and will end upon the exchange of the agreed above stated trading items as mentioned in this agreement.
The Parties shall indemnify and hold each other harmless against any claims, losses or costs regarding the breach of any portion of this contract. Any damage or loss associated with the products being traded shall be borne by the party in possession of the property at the time the damage occurs.
By providing signatures below, the Parties acknowledge that they are in full understanding and agreement of the above terms and conditions.
President of the First Republic of Mattalania, Patt Maine
Chief Executive Officer of the Len Row Corp.