Considering the amount of persecution that the fascist and conservative populace faces in the general NationStates community, this document hereby establishes a region that shall provide safety and security to those right-winged nations who feel oppressed; guidance and support to those right-winged nations who wish to combat the liberal intent of the World Assembly; and destruction and damage to those left-winged regions who wish to combat us.
ARTICLE I: NAME, MISSION, AND GENERAL DETAILS
Section A: Name
1. The official name of this region shall be the United Fascist Federation.
2. This region shall either use it's name; it's contraction, 'the Federation'; or it's acronym, UFF; in all publicity materials and correspondence.
Section B: Mission
1. The UFF was founded on the idea that it shall ensure the safety and security of its member nations, but mainly to denounce democracy and liberalism throughout the WA, and in doing so, shall do anything in it's power including, but not limited to, raiding other regions in order to enforce conservative ideology throughout NationStates.
2. All activities within the UFF shall directly support or relate to this purpose.
Section C: General Details
1. The UFF shall highly encourage that each post to the Regional Message Board is concluded with a signature detailing the author's RP name and position within their nation or the Federation.
2. The UFF shall recognize the Fasces as the Federation's regional symbol.
3. The UFF shall recognize the phrase “Ut Inperium” as it’s motto. The phrase is Latin for “take control.”
ARTICLE II: REQUIREMENTS AND MEMBERSHIP RETENTION
Section A: Requirements
1. All nations within the UFF must retain a conservative or fascist political belief.
2. The Federation shall recognize any nation bearing a truly democratic, liberal, communist, or other left-winged government as an insurgent and shall be ejected as soon as possible.
Section B: Membership Retention
1. The presence of member nations who fail to show activity within the Federation for at least twenty-seven (27) days shall be determined by the Head Justice.
ARTICLE III: GOVERNMENT
Section A: Governing Body
1. The UFF shall be ultimately governed by the Chairman of the UFF and the Vice Chairman of the UFF.
2. The Chairmen of the UFF shall be assisted by a cabinet known as the Federative Committee.
-b. This Committee shall be headed by the Chairmen of the UFF.
-c. This Committee shall have five (5) other chairs, each heading a different department.
3. The Committee Chairs shall consist of the following:
-b. Head Justice: chairs the Federative Judiciary.
-c. Director of the Armed Forces: chairs the Federation's Military.
-d. Secretary of the State: chairs the one-person-department of Foreign Affairs.
-e. Manager of Internal Affairs: chairs the Social Agency.
-f. Manager of Economic Affairs: chairs the Federative Economic Agency.
4. The entire government of the UFF as a whole, including the Chairmen, the FC, and their undersecretaries, shall be referred to as the Federate Government.
5. The entire group of undersecretaries as a whole shall be referred to as the Lower Federate Government.
Section B: The Chairmen
1. The Chairmen of the Federation (the Chairman and Vice Chairman) shall claim ultimate executive administrative authority.
-b. The Chairman shall reserve the right to veto any action of the Vice Chairman he deems unnecessary or contradictory to the UFF's mission.
-c. Either Chairman shall reserve the right to veto any action of the Federative Committee that they deem unnecessary or contradictory to the UFF's mission.
2. The Chairmen of the Federation shall reserve the right to suppress any Regional Message Board post that leaks classified information such as raiding, N-Day, Z-Day, or any other diplomatically sensitive material or plans or any other message that they feel might put the international security of the UFF at risk.
Section C: The Federative Committee
1. Any member of the Federative Committee shall reserve the right to suppress any Regional Message Board post that leaks classified information such as raiding, N-Day, Z-Day, or any other diplomatically sensitive material or plans or any other message that they feel might put the international security of the UFF at risk.
2. Any member of the Federative Committee that is inactive for ten (10) or more days is delaying political and economic progress and shall be issued one warning. If the warning is ignored, the Chair shall be removed from office and shall not be permitted to run for any Committee positions in the future.
3. The members of the Federative Committee shall reserve the right to do anything within their administrative power to achieve the said goals of their jobs
Section E: Intelligence Advisory Committee
1. The Intelligence Advisory Committee shall be the official interregional intelligence gathering entity for the Federation.
2. Admission into this committee will only be provided to long time trustees who reside in a region allied with the Federation.
3. This Committee shall act out of the Regional Discord Server.
ARTICLE IV: GENERAL PROVISIONS
Section A: Regional Message Board
1. Member nations and allied nations shall be subject to a set of Regional Message Board Rules.
-b. No spamming the RMB (Posting several messages over a short period of time).
-c. No out of character advertising of any kind.
-d. No obscene language.
-e. No irrelevant, unimportant, voided, or simply stupid posts.
-f. Posts must include adequate grammar and correct spelling.
-g. No posts less than one complete sentence.
2. Posts that fail to comply with the above rules will be suppressed.
Section B: Regional Discord Server
1. All irrelevant, unimportant, voided, or simply stupid posts shall be redirected to the Federation's Discord Server, which can be found in the World Factbook Entry.
ARTICLE V: REGIONAL AND INTERREGIONAL SECURITY
Section A: Federative Raiding Force
1. The Federative Raiding force shall be the official raiding force of the UFF.
2. The FRF shall be commanded by the General of the Federative Raiding Force.
-b. The General of the FRF shall be ultimately commanded by the Director of the Armed Forces.
3. The General of the FRF shall reserve the right to recruit Raiders as he pleases, as long as:
-b. The Raider is active in the RMB and/or the Regional Discord Server.
-c. The Raider is able and willing to raid regardless of time or day.
Section B: Espionage
1. The United Fascist Federation shall view those of opposition who are either directly or indirectly involved in:
-a. Interregional espionage
-d. Accessing classified documents with either illegitimate or inferior clearance
either directly or indirectly involving the United Fascist Federation as insurgents and shall be charged and punished accordingly.
2. The United Fascist Federation shall gather any and all evidence possible needed to charge insurgents.
3. The United Fascist Federation shall claim the right to charge insurgents with either 1st, 2nd, or 3rd degree interregional espionage as long as sufficient evidence is presented to the Chairman and the Head Justice of the Federate Judiciary.
-b. The UFF shall define 3rd degree interregional espionage as the lightest of this type of charge, where the accused has infiltrated the communicative systems of the Federative Committee and/or it’s undersecretaries, the Intelligence Advisory Committee, the Mole Hunting Committee, or the Federative Raiding Force and/or have stolen sensitive information.
-c. The UFF shall define 2nd degree interregional espionage as a moderate type of this charge, where the accused has committed crimes sufficient with 3rd degree interregional espionage, as well as have stolen enough information to put the interregional security of the UFF or it’s allies at risk.
-d. The UFF shall define 1st degree interregional espionage as the most serious of this type of charge, where the accused has committed crimes sufficient with 2nd degree interregional espionage, as well as have stolen enough information to put the very existence of the UFF or its allies at risk.
4. Upon the accused being charged with one of the above charges, the Chairmen of the UFF shall decide as a collective how to punish the convict, as long as said punishment abides by the following guidelines:
-a. The UFF shall take no retaliatory actions against the origin of the convict unless the convict has been charged with 1st degree interregional espionage.
Section C: Informational Security Enforcement
1. The United Fascist Federation shall enforce the document classifications outlined in the Informational Security Classifications of the United Fascist Federation (which itself is classified) by viewing those who clearly express specific ideas presented in classified documents in which they do not have access to as insurgents and shall charge them according to the law outlined above in Article V Section B.
Any nation that fails to comply with the above legislation shall be investigated by the Head Justice and their presence within the Federation shall be then determined.
APPROVED BY ANDREW CAMPBELL, CHAIRMAN OF THE FEDERATION
IMPLEMENTED 7 NOVEMBER 2018
AMMENDED 21 MARCH 2019
Federative Committee of the United Fascist Federation