Hello, comrades. I think it is about time that I blast random music into your ears, like how I blast my revisionist propaganda. Here is a list, of random songs, that you probably don't want to know about. But it gives general explanation of how my main nation turned out like this. :D
1) Papers, Please: Theme Song
The moment when you realize... it's not a good idea to travel to random post-apocalypse Eastern Bloc country.
2) Баллада о солдате (Ballad of a Soldier) - Red Army Choir (2010)
You hear their anthem, and learn that this society is somewhat militaristic.
3) Как хорошо быть генералом 2010 - Eduard Khil But of course, there is room for entertainment... even if it is still talking about war.
4) "Dark-Eyed Cossack Girl" - Leonid Kharitonov & The Alexandrov Red Army Choir (1969)
You know... when a cavalryman is courting a Cossack, he needs more than a flower. He needs a balalaika.
5) "Song of the Volga Boatmen" - Leonid Kharitonov & Russian Red Army Choir
Walking along the river, you learn that the Socialist Revolutionary's favorite hobby is dragging an icebreaker that ran out of fuel. (Note: Actual bits of Zitravgradian history that I have always forgotten to add.)
6) Смуглянка (Smuglianka) - Alexandrov Red Army Choir (2016)
You try your luck with Zitravgradian women, they are beautiful, but every of them seems to have been some sort of partisan.
7) Вечерний звон (Evening Bells) - Alexandrov Red Army Choir (2006)
Near the Kremlin, the government thinks it is their duty to tell you it's already the evening.
8) Alexander Rybak - Kupalinka
Totally a children's song. (It's in Belarusian, but still.)
9) "Soldier's dance" - The Alexandrov Ensemble (1965)
Their Army defies gravity even better than their Space Force.
10) Священная война (The Sacred War) - Alexandrov Ensemble (2018)
Even then, they won't stop talking about war.
11) Сергей Лазарев " В САМОЕ СЕРДЦЕ"
But so you think, you want modern pop music, too.
12) Сергей Лазарев - Сдавайся
More because you can.
13) La-La-La! - SuperHit - Eduard Khil
Well, this needs a legit explanation...
14) Red Alert 3: Soviet March
Pretty much the Revolutionary's March. Picture it. Thousand soldiers march at the Kremlin Square while the top of the Party watch from the tower. It doesn't get more Slavic socialist dictatorship Zitravgradian than this.
15) Cheeki Breeki Hardbass Anthem
Also known as the music you hear when you took a wrong turn and ended up near the zones.
16) LADA - uamee x Professional Gopnik x Boris
And this plays when you are in a taxi that is running away from the zones.
17) SLAV KING - Boris vs. DJ Blyatman
Unofficial anthem of... those kids in tracksuit.
18) Vladimir Trochin - Moscow nights (1956)
If this song plays, you know the night has fallen upon the capital.
20) Željko Joksimović - Nije Ljubav Stvar (Serbia) 2012
Time to give Serbian songs air time. One that is not Remove Kebab this time.
23) Vladimir Putin - Putin, Putout (The Unofficial 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ Song) by Klemen Slakonja
This one is just gold.
And that is the list -- for now!