1) Papers, Please: Theme Song
The moment when you realize... it's not a good idea to travel to random post-apocalypse Eastern Bloc country.
2) Баллада о солдате (Ballad of a Soldier) - Red Army Choir (2010)
I am not crying, you are crying.
4) Joseph Kobzon - Mgnovenia (Moments)
A song from the TV series "Seventeen Moments of Spring" and now it is my life's theme song.
5) "Song of the Volga Boatmen" - Leonid Kharitonov & Russian Red Army Choir
Leonid Kharitonov best singer. Alexandrov Ensemble Best. Soviet music also best.
6) Смуглянка (Smuglianka) - Alexandrov Red Army Choir (2016)
You try your luck with Zitravgradian women, they are beautiful, but every of them seems to have been some sort of partisan.
7) Вечерний звон (Evening Bells) - Alexandrov Red Army Choir (2006)
Near the Kremlin, the government thinks it is their duty to tell you it's already the evening.
8) Alexander Rybak - Kupalinka
Totally a children's song. (It's in Belarusian, but still.)
9) "Soldier's dance" - The Alexandrov Ensemble (1965)
Their Army defies gravity even better than their Space Force.
10) Священная война (The Sacred War) - Alexandrov Ensemble (2018)
Waging holy wars and things against... no one. Just vibing, really.
11) Сергей Лазарев " В САМОЕ СЕРДЦЕ"
But so you think, you want modern pop music, too.
12) Сергей Лазарев - Сдавайся
More because you can.
13) Muslim Magomaev. Песня о далёкой Родине
Another song from Seventeen Moments of Spring. Also, Magomayev is another amazing singer I dearly recommend.
14) Red Alert 3: Soviet March
Pretty much the Revolutionary's March. Picture it. Thousand soldiers march at the Kremlin Square while the top of the Party watch from the tower. It doesn't get more Eastern Slavic oligarchy time Zitravgradian than this.
15) Анна Герман - Надежда
"Hope, my earthly compass. Luck, a medal of bravery."
16) ВАРВАРА - ЛЕТАЛА, ДА ПЕЛА
An ethnic pop sings, about how summer passes by.
17) Dmitrij Koldun - Dai Mne Silu
This song is from 2000s so... the aesthetics back then might be weird now.
18) Vladimir Trochin - Moscow nights (1956)
If this song plays, you know the evening has fallen upon the capital.
20) Eduard khil - Зима (Winter)
Eduard Khil is yet another good singer... and winter really is the theme of my nation.
21) Марш Нової Армії
Get into Ukrainian nationalist vibe?
22) Eduard Khil - Я очень рад, ведь я, наконец, возвращаюсь домой.
And that is the list -- for now!