The Imperial Republic of Zyrcrestia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by its chancellor with a fair hand, and renowned for its otherworldly petting zoo, pith helmet sales, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, democratic, cheerful population of 16.028 billion Zyrcrestians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government is primarily concerned with Education, with Defense, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zyrtulai. The average income tax rate is 31.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Zyrcrestian economy, worth a remarkable 3,385 trillion zyrces a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 211,224 zyrces, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
Nobody is allowed to stop the local daycare from reading Nietzsche to pre-schoolers, dictionary sales have hit an all-time high, the government has pinkie-promised never to use its veto power except in an emergency, and the government officially wants you to slow down and speak more clearly. Crime is totally unknown. Zyrcrestia's national animal is the raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zyrcrestia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, the government officially wants you to slow down and speak more clearly.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, the government has pinkie-promised never to use its veto power except in an emergency.
- : Zyrcrestia endorsed The Rogue Nation of Hagenowe.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, dictionary sales have hit an all-time high.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, nobody is allowed to stop the local daycare from reading Nietzsche to pre-schoolers.
- : Zyrcrestia was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Hagenowe.
- : Zyrcrestia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, a National Academy regulates grammar and usage.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes.
Endorsements Received: 70 » Beiluxia, Rex Republic, Mystiquelle, FreeGunsForAll, Earth Federation, Coreras, The Soylent Green Party, Achiotopia, Grungerock, Tzo, Seranis, Iontan, Testa, Kokkinostan, Blogotopia, Samonaemia, Solleana, Zeklandia, Linkdahero, American Republic of Independent States, Slaytania, Manlinesslavia, Wysrod, Zeganas, Perzische Keizer, The Tasmanian Islands, Oom, Seantonia, Kyrizstanislav, Spiritbw, Grimlandia, Parpaza, Anollasia, Jhonshire, NorthernMassachusetts, Free Carolinas, Osea Island, Edorask, DunNaGall, Hawalius, Snoozing Buffalax, New Dracora, United Socialists of the Highest Power, LiberationVille, Tijdtevelia, Kilenel, Valcour, Evil Dictators Happyland, UNpoopburg, LimpBizkit, and 20 others.Lamborghini Murcielago, Future of Mankind, Fiodiya, Roisin Dubh, Serlone, Karlando, Datland, Dominion Of Compassion, Ferte, Syvie, Sygnafylki, Unwo, Dustwind, Psolick, Collective Society of Clementi, Faulknaria, Puffandria, Junnland, Alemputo, and Hagenowe.