The Holy Empire of Zyrcrestia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by the Chancellor with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, anti-smoking policies, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 19.622 billion Zyrcrestians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The relatively small, socially-minded government is primarily concerned with Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zyrtulai. The average income tax rate is 37.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Zyrcrestian economy, worth a remarkable 4,360 trillion zyrces a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 222,237 zyrces, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The mining industry has taken a hit from tighter environmental regulations, solid-gold toilets are Zyrcrestian prisons' least expensive furnishings, dictionary sales have hit an all-time high, and human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants. Crime is totally unknown. Zyrcrestia's national animal is the raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zyrcrestia was endorsed by The Federation of The Valencian Federation.
- : Zyrcrestia was endorsed by The United States of United States of Kerthina.
- : Zyrcrestia endorsed The Phoenix Republic of Ignis Cinere.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants.
- : Zyrcrestia was endorsed by The Phoenix Republic of Ignis Cinere.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, dictionary sales have hit an all-time high.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, solid-gold toilets are Zyrcrestian prisons' least expensive furnishings.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, the mining industry has taken a hit from tighter environmental regulations.
- : Zyrcrestia was endorsed by The Constitutional Republic of Marxist Germany.
- : Zyrcrestia endorsed The Constitutional Republic of Marxist Germany.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Earth Federation, Coreras, The Soylent Green Party, Achiotopia, Grungerock, Tzo, Seranis, Iontan, Testa, Blogotopia, Samonaemia, Solleana, Zeklandia, Slaytania, Zeganas, Perzische Keizer, The Tasmanian Islands, Oom, Seantonia, Kyrizstanislav, Parpaza, Anollasia, Edorask, DunNaGall, Hawalius, Snoozing Buffalax, New Dracora, Tijdtevelia, Kilenel, Lamborghini Murcielago, Future of Mankind, Serlone, Karlando, Ferte, Sygnafylki, Dustwind, Finswedeway, Chip Skylark, Killettland, Maalemzya, The Marcolinan Islands, Leirkra, Adorable Kittens, Wysrod, Aspistania, Echocrimsonia, New Fania, Nooooooooooooooo, The City States Of Las Vegas, Sorya, and 8 others.Cyber Revolution, Kuriko, Bay of India, Alterrum, Datland, Ignis Cinere, United States of Kerthina, and The Valencian Federation.