The Imperial Republic of Zyrcrestia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by its chancellor with a fair hand, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, ubiquitous missile silos, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, democratic, cheerful population of 14.36 billion Zyrcrestians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, with Defense, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zyrtulai. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 30.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Zyrcrestian economy, worth a remarkable 2,745 trillion zyrces a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 191,164 zyrces, with the richest citizens earning 9.1 times as much as the poorest.
Prominent cultural symbols are featured on the backs of cereal boxes, government officials sit helplessly as they are labelled 'Pompous Womples' by celebrities, an increasingly villainous series of sports coaches are demanding the national mascot's true identity, and people often get liposuction to reduce their air fares. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zyrcrestia's national animal is the raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zyrcrestia endorsed The United Kingdom of Zachais.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, people often get liposuction to reduce their air fares.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, an increasingly villainous series of sports coaches are demanding the national mascot's true identity.
- : Zyrcrestia was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Zachais.
- : Zyrcrestia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Politically Free.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, government officials sit helplessly as they are labelled 'Pompous Womples' by celebrities.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, prominent cultural symbols are featured on the backs of cereal boxes.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, a third of Zyrcrestians are e-certified CEOs.
- : Zyrcrestia endorsed The Dragon Master of Sacred Toast.
- : Zyrcrestia was endorsed by The Dragon Master of Sacred Toast.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Beiluxia, Rex Republic, Mystiquelle, FreeGunsForAll, Wolfhunters, Earth Federation, Coreras, The Soylent Green Party, Kelvinski, Achiotopia, Grungerock, Tzo, Seranis, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Iontan, Hamtown, Testa, Kokkinostan, Blogotopia, Bullintine, Samonaemia, Solleana, Germanahii, New Katamenia, Zeklandia, Linkdahero, American Republic of Independent States, Slaytania, Onarii, Manlinesslavia, Wysrod, Zeganas, Perzische Keizer, The Tasmanian Islands, Cardini, Oom, Seantonia, Siuts, The Republic of The Sith, Kyrizstanislav, Spiritbw, Grimlandia, Parpaza, Myopic, Anollasia, Venkorata, Striagro Uspil, Jhonshire, Gentletopia, AlpesMaritimae, and 27 others.NorthernMassachusetts, Free Carolinas, Crustacion, Osea Island, Edorask, United States of Zeb, DunNaGall, Hawalius, Tabbertonia, Flezzola, Snoozing Buffalax, New Dracora, United Socialists of the Highest Power, Nyba, LiberationVille, Craven States, Tijdtevelia, Kilenel, Chad9, Carbrabukka, Markanite, The Starlight Islands, Wheydia, Valcour, Surfico, Sacred Toast, and Zachais.