The Imperial Republic of Zyrcrestia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by its chancellor with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, parental licensing program, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 13.817 billion Zyrcrestians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government is primarily concerned with Education, with Defense, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zyrtulai. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 29.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Zyrcrestian economy, worth a remarkable 2,486 trillion zyrces a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 179,951 zyrces, with the richest citizens earning 9.6 times as much as the poorest.
Discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal, Zyrcrestia's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, cars are banned from built-up areas, and no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zyrcrestia's national animal is the raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zyrcrestia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, cars are banned from built-up areas.
- : Zyrcrestia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector and the Top 10% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, Zyrcrestia's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, the institution of marriage is held sacred and strictly enforced.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping.
- : Zyrcrestia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Zyrcrestia was endorsed by The Community of Craven States.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Beiluxia, Rex Republic, Mystiquelle, FreeGunsForAll, Wolfhunters, Earth Federation, Coreras, The Soylent Green Party, Kelvinski, Achiotopia, Grungerock, Tzo, Seranis, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Iontan, Hamtown, Testa, Kokkinostan, Blogotopia, Bullintine, Samonaemia, Solleana, The United Dog Days Providence, Germanahii, The Republic of lkxciv, New Katamenia, Zeklandia, Linkdahero, American Republic of Independent States, Slaytania, Onarii, Manlinesslavia, Wysrod, Zeganas, Perzische Keizer, Aedue, The Tasmanian Islands, Cardini, The State of Walrus Devotion, Iluuz, Oom, Seantonia, Siuts, The Republic of The Sith, Kyrizstanislav, Spiritbw, Atlanta Island, Grimlandia, Parpaza, Myopic, and 28 others.Rabbitomia, Anollasia, Boltor, Soldaten des Hippokrates, Venkorata, Striagro Uspil, Jhonshire, North North Western Brina, Gentletopia, AlpesMaritimae, NorthernMassachusetts, Free Carolinas, Crustacion, Osea Island, 123topia, Edorask, United States of Zeb, DunNaGall, Harmony Choas, Hawalius, Tabbertonia, Lunartica, Flezzola, Snoozing Buffalax, New Dracora, United Socialists of the Highest Power, Nyba, and Craven States.