The Queen's State of Zymurgyhaven is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons. The hard-working, democratic population of 19.305 billion Zymurgyhavenians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Welfare, with Industry, Healthcare, and Education also on the agenda, while Law & Order and Defense receive no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.6%.
The thriving Zymurgyhavenian economy, worth 925 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Trout Farming, and Soda Sales. Average income is 47,935 betales, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 146,432 per year while the poor average 12,162, a ratio of 12.0 to 1.
Voting is voluntary and all tariffs have been abolished. Crime is a problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Zymurgyhaven's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zymurgyhaven's influence in London rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Zymurgyhaven's influence in London rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Zymurgyhaven's influence in London rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Zymurgyhaven's influence in London rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Zymurgyhaven's influence in London rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Zymurgyhaven was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector, Least Corrupt Governments, and Largest Retail Industry.
- : Zymurgyhaven relocated from Balder to London.
- : Zymurgyhaven was refounded in Balder.
- : Zymurgyhaven ceased to exist in London.
- : Zymurgyhaven was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.