The Empire of Zuuri is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Taari Tagayama with an even hand, and notable for its pith helmet sales, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.964 billion Zuurians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sokar. The average income tax rate is 62.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Zuurian economy, worth 449 trillion Rins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 75,355 Rins, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance, a stocking with a crooked seam or a tie without a full Windsor knot are grounds for instant dismissal, there's some really clean windows in Zuurian houses, and Jennifer Government is a bestseller. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zuuri's national animal is the Cardinal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zuuri was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Zuuri was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Maricoen.
- : Zuuri was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Zuuri, Jennifer Government is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Zuuri, there's some really clean windows in Zuurian houses.
- : Following new legislation in Zuuri, a stocking with a crooked seam or a tie without a full Windsor knot are grounds for instant dismissal.
- : Following new legislation in Zuuri, the government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance.
- : Following new legislation in Zuuri, police drones follow every suspected Peeping Tom.
- : Zuuri was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Zuuri was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens and the Top 10% for Largest Welfare Programs.
Endorsements Received: 44 » BBoss, My Nation, Sulivannia, Linkers Sha, Grand Abaco, Parenlord, Moka Pamplemousses, Europan Union, Joergen, Balkanturistan, EileanDonan, Shaizan, Gufand, Obets, The Mikalan Empire, Narvatus, Kitsunistan, Nohol, Songateri, Ascoobis, Denolia, Amorosa-Coonarra Coasts, Allinburg, The Earths people, Laidir, YourOnlyOne, Seprum, Naralovian, Gouverne, Dongerland, Mally Piznoopia, Empire of Serikai, Underwater Sovereignties, Snowlun, The Free City of Night City, Moaab, Da Netherlands, Emaha, UDNS, Volaire, Duckbill, Athorya, Screwedlandia, and Urdasia.