The Republic of Zuty is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion, complete absence of social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-working, democratic population of 652 million Zutyians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Law & Order, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 15.8%.
The very strong Zutyian economy, worth 35.9 trillion Zuns a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Cheese Exports, and Information Technology. Average income is 55,061 Zuns, with the richest citizens earning 7.3 times as much as the poorest.
Fixing attendance at women's matches is a matter of "when they go low, we go high... funding", convicted criminals are given free limo rides to jail, children are raised bilingual from an early age, and the Messiah (formerly known as Brian) is a mayoral candidate. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zuty's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zuty was endorsed by The Holy Red Zombie of Montrandec.
- : Zuty was endorsed by The Rather Queer Radio Manager of Blue Bubble.
- : Zuty was endorsed by The Republic of Giria Bland.
- : Zuty was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of New Belia.
- : Zuty was endorsed by The Sylvan Kingdom of Willow Gate.
- : Zuty was endorsed by The OCD Bicyclist of Wickedly evil people.
- : Following new legislation in Zuty, the Messiah (formerly known as Brian) is a mayoral candidate.
- : Zuty was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Tropentarn.
- : Zuty was endorsed by The Meritocratic Kingdom of IndyCar Racing.
- : Zuty's influence in The West Pacific rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
Endorsements Received: 15 » Mediobogdum, United Adaikes, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Crazy Waters, Giovanniland, Bhang Bhang Duc, Hongg Kong, IndyCar Racing, Tropentarn, Wickedly evil people, Willow Gate, New Belia, Giria Bland, Blue Bubble, and Montrandec.