The Constitutional Republic of Zulkig is a massive, cultured nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, pith helmet sales, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.811 billion Zulkians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Freistadt. The average income tax rate is 12.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Zulkian economy, worth 260 trillion Zulks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 144,024 Zulks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
No one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed, Zulkians seem to be catching more chills, criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat, and the government frequently panders to parents with boutique tax credits. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Zulkig's national animal is the Zulkian Fox, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zulkig was endorsed by The Golden Delegoose Monarchy of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Zulkig was endorsed by The Federation of Federation Of Columbian Republics.
- : Zulkig was endorsed by The People's Republic of Lorrana.
- : Zulkig was endorsed by The Wayside of BearStackof2015.
- : Zulkig was endorsed by The Stratocracy of Ribanzi.
- : Zulkig was endorsed by The Shadow of Eastern Alksearia.
- : Following new legislation in Zulkig, the government frequently panders to parents with boutique tax credits.
- : Following new legislation in Zulkig, criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat.
- : Following new legislation in Zulkig, Zulkians seem to be catching more chills.
- : Following new legislation in Zulkig, no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed.
Endorsements Received: 63 » VW53Aland, Todd McCloud, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Dragons Blood, Zukchiva, Asendavia, The Three States of Fortuna, The Eternal Land of Jong, Mays Austrian Nation, Staynes, Pakitsk, A mean old man, Tretrid, Evrigenis, Santa Dystopia, Rainbow Vests, Talitoa, Stellar Colonies, Republic of Berzerkistan, Marrabuk, Ephem, East Malaysia, Bachtendekuppen, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Amabilis, Wiranath, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, BuciLand, Gunov, Forro Islands, Lingu, Coruh, Markhor, Sunsistan, Oofery, Modra, Greater New Cassandra, Dravida India, FreedomIand, Acronis, Debluu, EHTYCSCYTHE, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Axdel, A Slanted Black Stripe, ArenaC, Ankras, and 13 others.Layngderfleethe, Aeoliah, Insi Karai, United Socialist States of Amerika, Wallenburg, North Bernia, Under Upper Antartica, Eastern Alksearia, Ribanzi, BearStackof2015, Lorrana, Federation Of Columbian Republics, and Technocratic Tagalog.