|Faith||the Worship of Amun|
The United Kingdom of Zuleit is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by King Tutankhamun with an iron fist, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, cynical population of 2.038 billion Zuleitians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Duran. The average income tax rate is 52.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Zuleitian economy, worth 304 trillion Zuleit Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 149,310 Zuleit Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
Therapists can always squeeze in another house-call, preschoolers practice disarming active shooters before naptime, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure, and the nation's diplomats shake hands with those whose hands are drenched in the blood of innocents. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zuleit's national animal is the Penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is the Worship of Amun.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Zuleit, the nation's diplomats shake hands with those whose hands are drenched in the blood of innocents.
- : Following new legislation in Zuleit, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure.
- : Zuleit was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Zuleit, preschoolers practice disarming active shooters before naptime.
- : Zuleit voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Zuleit voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Following new legislation in Zuleit, therapists can always squeeze in another house-call.
- : Following new legislation in Zuleit, companies are turning to trained Penguins for their most menial jobs.
- : Following new legislation in Zuleit, anyone with a tin cup can stop by the welfare office to have it filled with coins.
- : Following new legislation in Zuleit, the inside lane of every highway is for parked vehicles only.
Endorsements Received: 95 » Amerion, Aidenfieeld, Sthalrim, Centristvill, New Briantown, Marinho Islands, Aumeltopia, Tepertopia, PenguinPies, Bartonia Nova, House Ahsanul, Jehenna, Kandorith, City States Nation, Antarctic Empires, Purple Hyacinth, The Solar System Scope, Qvait, Darakin, Abarri, Seliyan progressive Islands, Great Andora, Volaworand, Nova Montron, Ebonhand, Wehraboos, Calistan, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Farengeto, Kholdan, Tsunamy, Erinor, West Pastafaria, Nowa Europa, Land Without Shrimp, Drystar, Linden Oak, Noire Denholm, Rabbitz, Belschaft, Apartment 11F, Bawkie, Shefino, Maximvs Tarvgvs Rex, Rotenaplistan, Corgitopiaa, Beepee, Sandaoguo, Eskvenn, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, and 45 others.The Imperial Frost Federation, Rebel-topia, Andinla, Wakandan Tribes, Kingpins, Zataras, Treir, Ralphburg, Synarion, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wallechi, Auphelia, Truskawkoland, Honey Cake, WI SD EA D, Holota, Qawe, LadyRebels, Yuveska, The Altan, Seythennia, Unojo, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Yeses, Conexia, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Doge Land, Linguiniland, Bichedder, West Bridgeport, Libedistan, St Scurry and Jelly, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Sedunn, Enplatia, Gonrati, Noimosini, The United Australian States, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Populaa, Ipugao, and Alambar.