The Empire of Zukaki is a huge, orderly nation, remarkable for its parental licensing program, pith helmet sales, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 789 million Zukakians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Merikh Strato. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 31.3%.
The powerhouse Zukakian economy, worth 79.2 trillion Zukas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Woodchip Exports, and Information Technology. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 100,407 Zukas, with the richest citizens earning 6.6 times as much as the poorest.
School history books often refer to Leader as "that imperialist pig dog", Zukakians are regularly fired for looking at MyFace during their lunch breaks, authorities are looking for a stool pigeon to rat out who is stealing food from pigeon toilets, and drug-related crimes carry the death penalty. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zukaki's national animal is the Zebu, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zukaki's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Zukaki's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Zukaki's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Zukaki's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Zukaki was refounded in Balder.
- : Zukaki ceased to exist in Ridgefield.
- : Zukaki was endorsed by The city of grassingtur.
- : Zukaki was endorsed by The Galactic Country of Greenfeather.
- : Zukaki's influence in Ridgefield rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Zukaki voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Treatment of the Deceased".