The Kingdom of ZUChat is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Cody with a fair hand, and renowned for its smutty television, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 28.963 billion ZUChatians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of ZU City. The average income tax rate is 97.8%.
The frighteningly efficient ZUChatian economy, worth a remarkable 4,042 trillion Rupees a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 139,561 Rupees, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Oxygen is commonly known as 'breathinium', the importance of winning Olympic gold medals is indoctrinated from an early age, from the highest mountain to the deepest cave - one can always count on finding a good cell signal in ZUChat, and laughter while watching foreign diplomats disrobe tends to make diplomatic talks counterproductive. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. ZUChat's national animal is the Goron, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Hylianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : ZUChat's influence in Hyrule fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- : ZUChat was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : ZUChat was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : ZUChat was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : ZUChat was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : ZUChat's influence in Hyrule rose from "Truckler" to "Duckspeaker".
- : ZUChat was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : ZUChat was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : ZUChat was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : ZUChat was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Hyrule world.