The Consciousness of ZT333 is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by AtumRa333 with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, free-roaming dinosaurs, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 6.474 billion SOULS have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Heart333. The average income tax rate is 48.8%.
The frighteningly efficient SOUL economy, worth a remarkable 1,012 trillion Souls a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 156,322 Souls, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Many friends and relatives of AtumRa333 have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations, illegal hunting is rife after veganism was recently made compulsory, Rupert Bear is considered to be the most risqué TV programme in ZT333, and the doctor has cold hands. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. ZT333's national animal is the LionBear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Polytheism-Gnosticism-Hermeticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : ZT333 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
- : ZT333 endorsed The Holy Empire of Antonimus.
- : Following new legislation in ZT333, the doctor has cold hands.
- : Following new legislation in ZT333, Rupert Bear is considered to be the most risqué TV programme in ZT333.
- : Following new legislation in ZT333, illegal hunting is rife after veganism was recently made compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in ZT333, many friends and relatives of AtumRa333 have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations.
- : ZT333 was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Antonimus.
- : Following new legislation in ZT333, garden flower shows rarely smell of roses.
- : Following new legislation in ZT333, charities reserve the right to not help those who go against religious teachings.
- : Following new legislation in ZT333, the optimally efficient parking strategy for business commuters is referred to as the "traveling salesman problem".
Endorsements Received: 31 » Dhaeland, Tethys 13, Aragon AI, Zapadni Srpski entitet, Kerchistania, Jamil Federations, Wymondham, Theimpaler, Wayneactia, Dres Van, Valerievna, Federation of the Resentine Kingdom, Frinotonia, Malphe II, Great Baltic Empire, Bayi, Arkadia Universalis, Trilanian, Dragonian Alliance, Arr, Carthaginium, Knights of the Iron Solari, Yeagania, Forty Seven Dictators, Big Boyz, Platyperia, DeerField Cove, Xosharia, The Gelseen Hegemony, Sounkaopia, and Antonimus.