The Democratic Republic of Zosnor is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by JasonRahl with an iron fist, and remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, parental licensing program, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 2.336 billion Zosnorians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tar Valon. The average income tax rate is 35.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Zosnorian economy, worth 322 trillion Zos a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 138,238 Zos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
The government has started a campaign to crack down on road rage and encourage alternate means of commuting, war criminals are given full state funerals, the mining industry has taken a hit from tighter environmental regulations, and the nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zosnor's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zosnor was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Zosnor was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Psychological Care.
- : Following new legislation in Zosnor, the nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas.
- : Following new legislation in Zosnor, the mining industry has taken a hit from tighter environmental regulations.
- : Following new legislation in Zosnor, war criminals are given full state funerals.
- : Following new legislation in Zosnor, the government has started a campaign to crack down on road rage and encourage alternate means of commuting.
- : Following new legislation in Zosnor, bands of paramedics walk the streets looking for suspicious medical activity.
- : Zosnor endorsed The Republic of Andinla.
- : Zosnor was endorsed by The Republic of Andinla.
- : Following new legislation in Zosnor, military strategists are questioning the wisdom of subsidizing the economies of sworn enemies.
Endorsements Received: 111 » Tsunamy, Erinor, Land Without Shrimp, Abarri, Aidenfieeld, Barabarom, Saciu, Wehraboos, Pencil Sharpeners 2, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Volaworand, Hanguk-Nippon, Dasko, Tsvetania, Drystar, Aumeltopia, Amerion, Kringalia, Farengeto, Qvait, Beepee, PenguinPies, Jennaterra, Luddinlande, Aurcania, New Briantown, Sedunn, Imperial Duck, Linguiniland, Empa Aserium, Mapico, The Tecorogan Federation, Omiri, Grand Kingdom of Zilean Empire, Qawe, Tilipria, Astraee, Jehenna, Yeldarbsland, Xandev, Jaxon, Realms of Madness, The naked people, Madreia, Bear Connors Paradiso, Cohors Stercore, Curlyhoward, Nueva Alta California, Bleakfoot, USNE2018, and 61 others.Isles of Creckero, The Filippinas, Ockhamista, Bawkie, Techganet, Tepertopia, Terran Draconia, Rabbitz, Tarnik, Votri, Lambdaland, North Kanuckistan, Gliasco, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, Baltenlands, Anserisa, Roterdamia, Phanama, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Eskvenn, Sau Man Frescher, Nothanksbutseriously, Weburya, Holy Free, Elan Sleazebaganno, ChickenDome, The Unfortunates, Merevane, Marinho Islands, Compli, Starsight, Shefino, The Worst army of, Melicorium, Kandorith, NganXuan, Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, Oncarra, Matak Tribes, Laamiva, The Radanivans, Well F, Rhetiaa, United States of Vietnam, Purple Hyacinth, Vincent Field, Ralphburg, Myness, Ovkianos, Xarbraden, Hypturn, Drugged Monkeys, Sandaoguo, Kedjens, Royaltica, Midand, Concrete Slab, and Andinla.