The Commonwealth of Zorezlivio is a large, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its burgeoning wasp population. The hard-working, democratic population of 75 million Zorezlivioans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 26.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Zorezlivioan economy, worth 3.51 trillion bitter pills a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Retail, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Information Technology. Average income is 46,822 bitter pills, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings, it is illegal to make racist remarks in public, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation, and the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zorezlivio's national animal is the wasp, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zorezlivio's influence in Greater Cyngland fell from "Squire" to "Page".
- : Zorezlivio's influence in Greater Cyngland rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Zorezlivio's influence in Greater Cyngland rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Zorezlivio was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kingdom Of Deutchland.
- : Zorezlivio's influence in Greater Cyngland rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Zorezlivio was endorsed by The Imperial Dynasty of Cyng.
- : Zorezlivio was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Zorezlivio was endorsed by The Nawabate of Eesil.
- : Zorezlivio's influence in Greater Cyngland rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Zorezlivio's influence in Greater Cyngland rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Cyng.