|Leader||Jason 月 Zorcor|
The Unified Federal Technopublic of Zorcor is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Jason 月 Zorcor with an even hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, smutty television, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 16.313 billion Zorcorians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Oirtisen. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 48.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Zorcorian economy, worth a remarkable 4,335 trillion Imperial Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 265,776 Imperial Credits, with the richest citizens earning 9.3 times as much as the poorest.
The government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene, there's a lot of mouth-breathers about these days, anyone who so much as looks at Royalty without the proper amount of deference is punished, and dark net forums trade the encryption keys to immortality. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zorcor's national animal is the Harpy Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zorcor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Zorcor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Zorcor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Zorcor was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Zorcor, dark net forums trade the encryption keys to immortality.
- : Zorcor was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Economic Output and the Top 5% for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Zorcor's influence in Lazarus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Zorcor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive and Largest Populations.
- : Zorcor was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans and the Top 5% for Most Subsidized Industry and Rudest Citizens.
- : Zorcor was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.