The Kingdom of Zopciria is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Zopir with a fair hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, daily referendums, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 7.289 billion Zopirs hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of O. The average income tax rate is 74.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Zopirish economy, worth 722 trillion humans a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 99,068 humans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government raises tariffs on a weekly basis, citizens are regularly found digging for treasure in their gardens, the pursuit of wanted criminals ends at the entrance of the pay'n'spray garage as police refuse to enter any private property, and parties on cruise ships go off with a real bang. Crime is totally unknown. Zopciria's national animal is the human, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zopciria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Zopciria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "On Interregional Recruitment".
- : Zopciria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Volcanic Activity Convention".
- : Following new legislation in Zopciria, parties on cruise ships go off with a real bang.
- : Following new legislation in Zopciria, the pursuit of wanted criminals ends at the entrance of the pay'n'spray garage as police refuse to enter any private property.
- : Following new legislation in Zopciria, citizens are regularly found digging for treasure in their gardens.
- : Following new legislation in Zopciria, the government raises tariffs on a weekly basis.
- : Following new legislation in Zopciria, the nation is wading into dangerous waters.
- : Zopciria altered its national flag.
- : Zopciria endorsed The Kingdom of New England Two.
Endorsements Received: 76 » The Soylent Green Party, Tzo, Blogotopia, Slaytania, Ignis Cinere, Wysrod, Karlando, Free Land of Rebellium, Ferte, Isentran, Dustwind, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Ascended Union, North Southumberland, Valentian Elysium, Northern Nivaria, The Republic of Osea, Medetas, Vill Send, Drewish, Evertopia, Riance, Calrad, Greenmont Federation, Namakan, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Vivolkha, Solsevara, Liberdon, Marxist Germany, Skamor, United States of Island land, Ilfarasia, Clialaad, Maconshinbernititte, Ali Faridi, Batona, Ardelenia, Rhie, Anollasia, The Galactic American Imperium, Conservative Republic Of Huang, Ner Epiand, Kyrizstanislav, Megistos, Violent Trees, Lisokyo, New Kowloon Bay, and 26 others.Krystalveil, Selu-Ahare, Holma, Mauryana, Tausend Seen, Wischland, Killettland, Silvedania, Yellowjacket, Venmere, Bavland, Dorab, The Wires Empire, Mendit Key, Testa, Son Weslana, Faradova, Coldian, New England Two, Katitania, Porflox, Semarangan, Xeroa, Aquamarine Island, Burka, and Cathamye.